Hello From Arkansas! Messianic Jews/Christians!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 19, 2014
Hi, I'm new here:D I found this chat from a web search. I hope to make new Christian friends. Recently I have come to understand more about the relationship we as Christians have (should have) with Messianic Jews and am seeking friendships with believing Jewish Christians as well. I am learning the Hebrew language, and I'm actually picking up on it. Would love to have someone to practice with!

I love to study the Bible, though I probably don't as often as I should. When I do I am always blessed! One main 'theme' that always seems to run through my studies is ETERNAL Salvation. When does it start? At the point of accepting Christ as Savior. When does it end? NEVER, IT IS FOREVER, IT CANNOT BE LOST!

Just like the other day in a devotion I read Hebrews 7:25 KJ "...He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever lives to make intercession for them" Uttermost means completely and forever! And Isaiah 50:2 KJ "...Is my hand shortened at all, that it cannot redeem?"

The God of Heaven, Creator of heaven and earth and all that is in them, be praised! We don't deserve all that He has done to make salvation possible for us. This same God who spoke the world into existence, who created mankind from the dust of the earth, has the ability to cleanse us from our sin and make us holy and acceptable in his presence through Jesus Christ the promised Messiah, HaMashiach Yeshua!

B

bluebirdchaser

Amen amen! Hallelujah! :D Thank you for your words. I hope you enjoy your time here :)

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
All Glory to God. Hello and welcome Daisymae, delighted to have you here and may your stay be filled with the love of Christ. God Bless.

Apr 19, 2014
Thank you, I'm glad to meet you on here. I'll be back every so often and check in. God Bless!

gardinia

May 2, 2014
hello! how are you! ? its a very nice to meet u here :) keep in touch god bless ! :)

C

countonjesus

Hello daisymae, welcome to CC and shalom :)

Apr 19, 2014
Hello gardinia, nice to meet you too :D What country are you from?
duh, I found you're from India. I don't know the flags. Just learning my way around on here, saw your about page and there it was. That's great, love to know more about you and your country too!