Hello from England!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JoshHatt

Hello everyone!

My name is Joshua, I am 19 years old and I have been a Christian for a few months now, I am looking for some friends who can talk to me and help me grow in my faith.

If you would like to know more, feel free to message me.

God Bless
Josh :)

D

dubhibl

Hello Josh! Welcome to CC. Blessings from Brazil

O

olaba

Welcome Joshua, I am so glad you have joined CC, I'll be more than willing to help you grow as achristian Coz am a pastor and have been a Christian for many years now, blessings to you.

O

olaba

How are you my brother in christ from Brazil? I am from Nairobi Kenya where I have been pastoring, blessings to you.

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome my brother in Christ, delighted to have you here and may your stay be filled with the love of Christ. God Bless.

Dec 12, 2013
Why HOWDIE ole CHAP hahahah from MISSOURI....

C

Chezz

Welcome to Christian Chat!

C

CEF

Hey, Joshua I am from Mississippi, my name is Catherine. I would love to help you grow and most importantly learn more about you.

A

arcanjo

Hiya, Josh and welcome to CC.
If you want/need any help, you can count on me. I'm on england as well
God bless you

Last edited by a moderator:

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Welcome to CC! Always awesome to meet more christians from around the worl :D I hail from Arizona, the land of deserts and cowboys lolol

U

Ugly

Why greet someone that hasn't been on the site in 6 months?

B

butterfly712

Hello Josh and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here. :)

Nov 5, 2013
I will say welcome to Christian Chat anyway, even though he hasn't been active on the site for six months. And I still say to him… God bless you.