Hello guys God bless, I'm new.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

Hello Karen23.
Welcome to CC.
A lot of wonderful friends to be made here.
I hope you enjoy your time here.

G

Godsgirl83

Feel free to join in any of the countless threads/topics that interest you.
There are a lot of good conversations going on.

Karen23

Jan 24, 2022
Thanks, maybe tomorrow, right now I'm going to sleep. Good night.

G

Godsgirl83

I don't understand very well this app 😐
Well, this part is the forums.

On the main page is a list of several different forums.
If you click one, such as Christian Family Forums, it will bring up a list of several topics, or conversations that are going on. This is not like a live chat were you have to be there to be part of the current conversation. (There is a live chat part to the site, but I don't use it and don't know much, if anything about it).
In the forums you can read and post (as we have done here) at anytime. Once something is posted other people can see it at anytime. Like your above post was at almost 8pm last night (my time, I'm in the Mid West of the US.) I was getting everyone ready for bed, but when I woke up this morning and logged on I could come back to read it.

Don't hesitate to ask if you need help here. There are a lot of friendly users here who love helping out (and know a LOT more about this stuff than me)

Karen23

Jan 24, 2022
Okay, thank you very much.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and hope you find many friends here:) Just join in on the Forums, that's a good start. God bless and enjoy your time here!