Hello I am new here. Since about three days ago now.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Cukie_Nonsters

Hello there,

You may call me either Cukie (pronounced the same way as 'cookie') or Nonsters, hopefully that should also be fairly straight forward. o_O Yes some of you have guessed there is a slight pun in my name, for those who have not. If you have ever watched Sesame Street, there is a puppet called Cookie Monster. If you have not, I really do not wanna explain, the internet is not that great, but it has its uses, just do some research. :)

'Nonsters' is one of my many acquired nick or pet names rather. And I always thought it sounded a bit like 'monster'. :) So that is where I got the idea to put 'cukie' in. I just thought 'cukie' sounded like a nice and cute emo like way to say 'cookie', without being too obvious that is what I meant by it. So yeah, now the secret is out, lol. What can I say? You either like it or you don't.

I do not want to fight. I do not want any arguments, or any confrontation for being honest. I am here to look for new friends, but also in the hope of learning more about Christianity, hopefully the good kind as I have only experienced the bad sorts.

I just need to be respected, not 'Bible Bashed'. Nor ridiculed for my lack of a belief in God. how you all forget that ridiculing people for their lack of belief in a God is really the lowest of lows, and does not make anyone want to be like you, only pushes people away. If you want to imitate Christ, and be Christ like, hence being a Christian, for goodness sakes act like it.

Now I do not want to, nor mean to get angry, but if you provoke me, I canna promise I won't become vexed or and annoyed. And that does not mean if you provoke me by being hurtful towards me personally. If I see any injustices to any one else, I will say something about it, and frankly if anyone should speak up, it is those who call themselves Christians. I do not know why someone like me without a faith in a God has to feel I have to pick up all the pieces.

Despite what has been conveyed above, I have also experienced, though few and far between the odd and rare gems of genuine and nice Christians, that just entice me to want to know more ('tis ashame about those fake ones). So for me, that is a positive.

Ultimately, and at the end of the day, you show kindness to me, respect, understanding, empathy etc, that is what I will show you. You treat me with contempt, anger, ridicule, and with no disrespect to God, or anyone, but seriously, God help you. Do not expect me to be treated with hurt, and not retaliate. Hopefully it will not come to that.

I come in peace, and good will, and just wanting, or rather in my case, needing to have companionship and also learn, if that is the right word. :/ I hope that is okay anyway. Sorry, I reckon I rambled, but thought I ought to say what I expect and let you know what to expect off me.

I am troubled and have been profoundly hurt, and yes sometimes I will be open about things, 26 years of bottling it all up has been hard. I am hoping I would feel safe enough to just be allowed to be me here.

Anywhoos. I am nearly 26 years old. I like arty and crafty things. Like making Jewellery, Cards, etc. I like cycling, reading, singing (1st Soprano), walking, cooking, baking, meeting new people etc. Learning new things.

I am passionate about things, I suppose I am generally an extremely passionate person, terribly passionate about making this world a better place. And teaching people how to behave better towards other people. I suppose my beliefs (not godly sort) would be that I am a Humanitarian, not so active just yet, but I hope I can be one day perhaps.

Oh, I love children too, very much. I have had pets over the years and am very much an animal person. I like pretty things, I love admiring beautiful things, people etc. Oh forgot, I love writing, I could write for England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales etc and the world if you let me, lol!!! :) I think I appreciate the fine things in life, no that is wrong, does not sound right, I mean, the little things in life.

To me are the most precious, like laughter, looking at roses and tulips and daffodils in bloom, making someone smile, making someone feel better, the smell of freshly baked bread, the smell of freshly mown grass etc.

Oh anyway enough about me, if you would like to know more just ask me personally. Don't be shy, just say hi. :)

P.s- lastly, please, please do not contact me for any sex talk. I have had some of that from being here already, and it has saddened me people like that exist on here. I am not interested. Also not looking for a relationship, no sexting, etc, just not interested, it is just not me, okay?! Move on, look elsewhere. In fact why are you even on this site??!

If a relationship develops, I am all for it. As long as I am willing at the time. But this thing about people coming on here to release their frustration is very sad indeed and just downright inconsiderate and rude. Anyway, lol, moving on!!! Drop me a line and say hiii already!!! :D

With much love,
xxNonstersxx

C

Cukie_Nonsters

Thank you kindly Resurrection. By golly that was a swift response. :D

R

Rachel777

Hii Cukie Welcome to CC :D God Bless

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Hi, Cukie! Nice to meetcha :). I appreciate someone posting more than just the phrase "My name is ___ and I'm new here"; makes it easier to start a conversation (no offense to anyone who posted a shorter intro :)). I hope you meet lots of nice people here, though if you meet any more creepers, PLEASE report them! Gotta go, sorry.

C

Cukie_Nonsters

Hey Rachel!!!

Thank you very much, cute grin! I love these grinny smilies, they look so cheesy, but cutesy lol. :)

C

Cukie_Nonsters

Hey Jilly,

Why thank you sweety. :) And there was me thinking, darn, I have said too much, lol. I am glad there are some around who do appreciate my expanding on things, I am terrible at summarising, lol. :) Will do, and ta again, I really appreciate you for not just saying hi and welcome too, again no offence to those who like short and sweet welcomes. But it gives me an idea of the sort of person talking to me. :) Hope to see ya'll around sometime. :D

Yours,
Nonsters
xxxxxx

R

Rachel777

Hey Rachel!!!

Thank you very much, cute grin! I love these grinny smilies, they look so cheesy, but cutesy lol. :)
I love them too,they look really funny ^^ :D haha

C

Cukie_Nonsters

Hehehe aren't they just?? Adorable really. Again, little things please me, lol, like messaging smilies, though dunno why they are called that if alot of them express alot of varying emotions, not all of them smiles, lol!

S

shekaniah

Welcome to christian chat, I hope you find lots of good friends here. God Bless

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Back again, Cukie. The hurricane knocked out the electricity while I was typing and the battery only lasts a few minutes; was going to mention the small "report post" button on the upper right side of each post (it may seem obvious, but at least one person had been a member for over a year before he noticed it), and the fact that 3 of the female moderators are on the right side of the control panel (or is it called the home page?) next to the ladies' forum. There are several guy mods, but they're a little trickier to find, since their names aren't right there for you to click on. Hope you won't have to use the report button or get a mod's attention, though :).
Oh, two things about me: as you can tell, I'm not great at summarizing either :D, and I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it, but being called "sweety" drives me bonkers :).
Hope to talk to you sometime :).

C

CNYChristianMale

Hi Cukies!! Cute name! I like that! Wow, you really painted yourself very colorful about yourself. I am very impressed. I feel the same way as you do. Not liking bashing, hating, etc.. I did not want to say that in the introduction yet until I see they do go out of control on me then I can call timeout on them. There was one already mean to me but I put ignore on her. Funny, she lives near me and she is on this site!

You like artsy and crafty stuff? Nice! I am a freelance designer, autocad drafter, artist, and writer. I guess we have something in common besides our faith in the LORD Jesus Christ. Are you romantic? I sense you are. Aren't ya? I am. I know I am! lol.

So, welcome to CC! I am new too! A week already. God truly blessed you and enjoy your cookies!! ;) Hee hee!

Me.. I will enjoy nice hot white chocolate chip cookies! Hee hee.

H

happy

I'm happy knowing that your finding people who your felling comfortable sharing with whats going on in your life and there not judging in the wrong way. I've been down that road in life also so I can relate with what your talking about. I'm sure God will bring many people to you and they will encourage you to let God lead your way each day. Take care and God bless you.