hello Iam new to this.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

gs_girl50

Apr 22, 2018
Hello all I am new to this online thing so please be kind please understand I am slow and will do my best to keep up .God bless.

LadyShirley

Jul 11, 2014
hi gs girl! you are welcomed :)

i just rejoined this site so let's give it some time))

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Hello all I am new to this online thing so please be kind please understand I am slow and will do my best to keep up .God bless.
Hi, and welcome, GS girl! I am also slow, and it took me awhile to learn how to move around here.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Sis :) Welcome to CC :) it is always nice to see new members :) Hope you will like it here :) Don't worry about being slow yayy I've been here for quite long now but I am still so slow :D but I learned so much from this site :)

Have a good evening :)

God bless you ❤

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
We are glad that you have joined our family here at Christian Chat and hope that you find many friends. Just take your time as you navigate through the site.

Look through the various forums to find a thread that interests you and start asking questions. We are here to help one another and to learn. Welcome!

JPPT1974

May 16, 2015
East TN
Hello and welcome. Feel free to post. Do not be shy at all. God bless!

Oct 19, 2016
Welcome to CC, gs_girl50! Nice to meet you. This is a great place with lot of sweet people around. Please feel free to share your thoughts, concerns or prayer requests with us. I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here. Blessings to you! :)

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Hello gs girl. Welcome