Hello, I'm new and could use some newbe help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

RevGibby

hi all, I'm new to chat rooms and could use some help if anyone has time. I'm, a Pastor in a small church in LA CA. I've been pastor for only six years and have had such a wonderfully blessed time, both up and down, it's not always easy, but I'm never alone. anyway, I hope to have a fun time on this site. thanks for your help in advance, :D.
RevGibby.

R

roxtadz

HELLO PASTOR GIBBY.
WELCOME HERE IN CC I HOPE YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME.
GOD BLESS YOU

B

BrittanyJones

Hey I'm in LA! Where is your church located?? Also welcome!

H

Heart2heart

Hello brittney how are u doin today.hope u are al rite.GOD bless u ok

P

Phoenix

Welcome Rev!!! Glad you found us!!! This site is amazing! I have found encouragement, love and a lot of laughter here!! I really think you are going to like it!!! So you say you need help, what do you need help with? The chatrooms? They are great! Or the forums? I like them too, a real chance to see others and how they live their lives for Christ! There are so many that can help you along the way, just ask!! You can go to people's profile by clicking on their name and there you see more personal info about them and you can also befriend them there. If you have any questions feel free to ask me! I am new but I will try my best to help you!!! God bless you new friend!!

B

banka

hi all, I'm new to chat rooms and could use some help if anyone has time. I'm, a Pastor in a small church in LA CA. I've been pastor for only six years and have had such a wonderfully blessed time, both up and down, it's not always easy, but I'm never alone. anyway, I hope to have a fun time on this site. thanks for your help in advance, :D.
RevGibby.
god is good

S

shekaniah

Welcome to CC, I pray that your time here is blessed.

J

jerryfrwy

sounds to me as if you are doing just fine. 'life is tough'.
loving you in christ jesus born 'today', jerryfrwy

Matthew4Jesus

May 7, 2011
Welcome to CC! I hope you have a wonderful time here :D God Bless

S

Shanerman

Glad that u are here. God bless you......

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Welcome to CC :). I know you joined awhile ago, but for help, see my signature :).

E

eLLalala

have blast in CC RevGibby! :)

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello welcome to Christian Chat.
God Bless,