Hello! I'm new :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Musicgirl2234

I' m new to this site. It's actually quite interesting and I can't wait to engage in discussion with you guys.

M

MadParrotWoman

Welcome to CC Musicgirl, I hope you will feel right at home here and make lots of friendships. God bless you. :)

C

cencoic

Hello I'm also new...how do you like it so far?

M

Musicgirl2234

I like it. Its cool to look through the discussions and think about the topics. How do you like it?

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Hello Musicgirl and welcome to Christian Chat! :)

C

Chezz

Welcome to CC :) God Bless!

JesusMyOnly

Jun 30, 2014
Heya Musicgirl2234 ! WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME To the site! Welcome to CC. Its always so nice to have another family member and friend in Christ join us here. You will meet many wonderful people who will welcome you with open arms being up for fun times and fellowship. Always here if you need someone to talk to. God bless. I pray for you in Jesus name that His will is done in your life. Psalm 115:109.

M

Musicgirl2234

Thank you!

C

cencoic

So far so good just looking at the topics too.

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome, delighted to have you here. God Bless.

B

bluebirdchaser

Excellent! Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here :)

R

rebecca14

Hi I'm new too ...its quiet confusing though how to chat

C

chadofearth

Hi! I am also new to the site and it looks very interesting.

B

butterfly712

Hello and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here. :)