Hello! I'm new!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

River_W

Hello! My name is Revalon, but I go by River sometimes because it's easier.
I love Jesus, and I'm hoping to meet some awesome people who do, too! I'd like to get to know some of you and make some new friends.

M

meggerz

Hi River!

Welcome to cc!

Im new also so join the club lol :) I hope you stay a while and meet good people.

God Bless you!

P

Parker

It's great to see that you have joined us here River! :)

I just joined too, but feel free to add me as a friend. I hope you get as much out of this site as i am!

D

Daxx

welcome and may God richly bless you and your family.

B

bealight2012

Hey welcome to CC River, hope you enjoy it!

D

destiny

Hello! Revalon, U a welcome and nice to meet you. U have free liberty to interact wit any of us for we all are brethren. One God, one love and one faith. We share our testimonies and also our difficulties. We love you.

B

beloved3

Hello River. What a beautiful name you have! So strong. And beautiful. I remember Ezekiel 47 where there is river where ALL grows beside it. I pray you are an inspiration and blessing as well to all those around you. I am sure you already are sister :)