Hello, Nice to be Here...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FXGlobal

Hi, this is my first time here, to be honest, I have been waiting to become part of Christian Chat during the last 2 months, then I am more than happy to be here. So, I hope I can make a lot of new friends over here because I use to do most of my job Online, then I am unable to be part of the society, I meant, due to I use to work overnight by trading financial markets, and I use to teach Economics during the day, I do not have social life, to be honest, I hope I can start building a new and great Network Friendship by this way, then, feel free to contact me even by this way or by Christian Pen Pals...

H

happy

I'd like to welcome you to the Christian Chat I'm sure you'll be building up friendships here as time goes by. We all need to be in contact with others because that's how God made us to be. I say that because I'm involved with "Prison Ministry" and a lot of those men in prison just need someone who will listen to whats on their minds. I'm sharing this with you assuring you that you can share with me whats on your mind and I'll respond back to you. Take care and God bless you.

F

FXGlobal

I'd like to welcome you to the Christian Chat I'm sure you'll be building up friendships here as time goes by. We all need to be in contact with others because that's how God made us to be. I say that because I'm involved with "Prison Ministry" and a lot of those men in prison just need someone who will listen to whats on their minds. I'm sharing this with you assuring you that you can share with me whats on your mind and I'll respond back to you. Take care and God bless you.

Dear Happy:

I really appreciate your reply, you know, I am one of those who use to be alone most of the time, to be honest, sometimes, during the weekends is hard for me stay by myself, then I have been asking to God for something like this place in order to keep in touch with someone else, also, if there is someone Christian is better for me, then I really hope we can keep in touch by this way in order to will be able to build a very nice Friendship Network...

Thanking you in advance, have a nice day and God Bless You!

Sincerely,

Jose Luis

S

shekaniah

welcome to Christian Chat! Find a forum and start chatting. God Bless

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello FXGlobal i hope you are enjoying Christian Chat.

F

FXGlobal

welcome to Christian Chat! Find a forum and start chatting. God Bless

Thanks for your advice, I will do, I hope we can keep in touch, have a nice day...

F

FXGlobal

Hello FXGlobal i hope you are enjoying Christian Chat.

Sure, I am more than happy, to be honest, I feel myself as a child with a new toy... So, I hope we can keep in touch, have a nice day, and thanks for your message...

H

happy

Dear Happy:

I really appreciate your reply, you know, I am one of those who use to be alone most of the time, to be honest, sometimes, during the weekends is hard for me stay by myself, then I have been asking to God for something like this place in order to keep in touch with someone else, also, if there is someone Christian is better for me, then I really hope we can keep in touch by this way in order to will be able to build a very nice Friendship Network...

Thanking you in advance, have a nice day and God Bless You!

Sincerely,

Jose Luis
I'd like to assure you that I'll be here to keep in touch with you any time if I'm not online just leave me a message and I'll respond back to your message as soon as I can. I'm looking forwarded to building a friendship up with you I say that because I'm in contact with men who are in prison and we've never met but over the time we have built up a good friendship together. We may never meet each other in person but it's always good to know that your not alone and knowing somebody else does care about you because were all together threw Christ. Take care of your self and God Bless you!

H

happy

God will never give us more than He knows we can handle each day because He cares about us and He'll never leave us alone.

F

FXGlobal

I'd like to assure you that I'll be here to keep in touch with you any time if I'm not online just leave me a message and I'll respond back to your message as soon as I can. I'm looking forwarded to building a friendship up with you I say that because I'm in contact with men who are in prison and we've never met but over the time we have built up a good friendship together. We may never meet each other in person but it's always good to know that your not alone and knowing somebody else does care about you because were all together threw Christ. Take care of your self and God Bless you!

Dear Happy: I really appreciate your words, I agree with you, we are not alone if we put ourselves in God´s hands, actually, I can feel that I am here at Christian Chat because I have been asking to God to allow me to become part of some Christian community eventhough I am in my Country, my childtown or where ever I have to be, then I can see that God listen to me by let me be part of this community. So, once again, I really appreciate your words because eventhough I am sure that God is with me, I have to recognize that some times I feel myself totally alone, then thanks a lot for your support... We keep in touch, have a nice weekend and God Bless You!

F

FXGlobal

God will never give us more than He knows we can handle each day because He cares about us and He'll never leave us alone.
Totally agree!!!