hello people :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

amberlouiise

what's upp? how is everyone? i'm kinda bored and don't know many people on here so i'd like to meet more :D

rafaelsald

Dec 30, 2009
Wazzz upp??

I'm fine. Little tired but i'm still fine.

A

anna17

Hi!

I am Anna and it would be nice to meet you more :)

G

Godsteen15

I'm new here too. and I'm bored to, No one on here is talking to me it seems, anyone who'd like to chat I'm up for it! :)

C

ChristianTeen

Bored?! Isn't that illlegal here? :confused::D:D

B

BeauBLESSED

Hey you! I'm the guy from the Teens room the other night... I'm an Australian too! What part are you from? :)

A

amberlouiise

Hey you! I'm the guy from the Teens room the other night... I'm an Australian too! What part are you from? :)
heyy, yup i remember you :). i'm from Queensland, you?

B

BeauBLESSED

heyy, yup i remember you :). i'm from Queensland, you?
New South Wales... heeeeeey, I might be moving up to Queensland soon! What's there to do for fun in your area?

A

amberlouiise

New South Wales... heeeeeey, I might be moving up to Queensland soon! What's there to do for fun in your area?
i dunno what fun stuff guys like doing but if you like tanning the beaches are awesome! :D haha

B

BeauBLESSED

i dunno what fun stuff guys like doing but if you like tanning the beaches are awesome! :D haha
Weeeeell... I know that OTHER guys like beaching, but at least I'll still be on the coast in case I feel like making a start! :)
I prefer video games and strumming my mad guitar! What do you like to do?