Hello There! I sometime need someone to talk too

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tinuviel

I am so sorry to hear about this, Mary! If you're still looking for help and spiritual support, I would suggest making a post explaining your dilemma in the Family Forum...or maybe a prayer request in the Prayer Request forum. This is the introductory forum and fewer people come here, so you would probably get more responses elsewhere. God bless you, sister!

Davidd

Mar 2, 2018
Hey. I've been going through my own trials but I am pretty knowledgeable of how to do this Christian walk right and believe I could be of assistance. Not the best at social interaction but definitely kind. Also hoping to learn how to add a profile picture via mobile browser because I don't own a laptop or computer

JPPT1974

May 16, 2015
East TN
Hello and welcome. Feel free to post. Do not be shy at all!

mdielm01

Mar 12, 2013
Hi Mary. I went through a very difficult divorce about 5 years ago. If you need any advice or just a listening ear, please feel free to reach out to me. Praying for you! Michele

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Greetings Mary, we are glad that you have joined us and look forward to hearing from you. Hopefully you will find friends here who can give you advice and good fellowship. Mary, welcome to Christian Chat.

OliviaKay

Mar 16, 2018
Hi Mary, I hope chatting on here will help you get through what it is your going through. I am new here myself but the welcome has been really nice. Please let it out and know your feelings will be validated. Feelings are true to the person.

Hugs,
Olivia