Hello to all

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

What do you feel is your family's biggest desire??

• to be within Christ

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • to be within our own individual desire

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • to be with whatever makes family happy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • to be accepted and understood

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

Crisischic

Hello,my name is crystal and im excited about being in the same place as so many christians. I look forward to many new friendships and fellowships..btw ,I'll be 30 june 1st I have a fiance and three beautiful daughters from a marriage before I was saved. I also met my fiance before I was saved.actually he was saved shortly after our engagement. Working on giving true glory to Christ in a wordly day and age..i thrive on true spiritual growth in Jesus Christ my savior.,any questions or comments feel free..i love christian perspective and words from the gospel.! <3,enthusiastically looking up from within ..rockbottom death of my fleshly encarnate.

B

basschick

Welcome :D I hope you enjoy the fellowship here!

C

Crisischic

Bass cello ,nice!!!!!!

R

Ramon

Hello,my name is crystal and im excited about being in the same place as so many christians. I look forward to many new friendships and fellowships..btw ,I'll be 30 june 1st I have a fiance and three beautiful daughters from a marriage before I was saved. I also met my fiance before I was saved.actually he was saved shortly after our engagement. Working on giving true glory to Christ in a wordly day and age..i thrive on true spiritual growth in Jesus Christ my savior.,any questions or comments feel free..i love christian perspective and words from the gospel.! <3,enthusiastically looking up from within ..rockbottom death of my fleshly encarnate.
Welcome. May Jesus bless you.

C

Crisischic

Thank you Ramone. Happy to beee herre :) !!

B

basschick

Bass cello ,nice!!!!!!
Thanks :) I played it for a jazz ensemble a few years ago and loved it! Now I've adjusted to only having access to my bass guitars, haha

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello welcome to Christian Chat.

F

Forgiven66

Hello Crystal, and welcome to Christian Chat.

S

Stephen

Hello and welcome to CC