Hello to everyone, I'm a newbie. :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Soldier4Christ

G'day,
I'd just like to say a big hello to everyone on here. I'm open to having new friends!
A bit about myself: I'm your typical, down-to-earth, fair-dinkum Aussie whose interests include, 4WDriving (especially mucking around in mud :D), fishing, camping, hunting, trapping, tanning, bush-craft, anything outdoorsy! And of course, studying and reading the Bible, developing my relationship with God, and telling others about the Good News (Gospel).

So...Hello!!!

S

Soldier4Christ

Lol, when I said tanning, I meant tanning animal skins, not tanning mine in the sun...

S

sveinen

hey man. big hello that. you seem quite Blessed, and we're glad :) different... excellent... Hallelujahs

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
​hello and welcome to CC, you tan outdoorsy Aussie.. :) lol

C

Chezz

Hi! Welcome to CC :)

U

UniKitty

Hello! Welcome to our Group : )) I am not too into hunting and stuff, but I do love being outside and riding 4-wheelers :D And haha (not tanning your own hide). Very Good. Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

U

UniKitty

hahaha ladybug ;)

S

Soldier4Christ

Thanks everyone!

"""""Hello! Welcome to our Group : )) I am not too into hunting and stuff, but I do love being outside and riding 4-wheelers :D And haha (not tanning your own hide). Very Good. Hope to see you in the chat rooms!""""

Hi, motorbiking is awesome fun hey. How does the chat rooms work? Do you have the option of using a webcam or not?

S

Soldier4Christ

I prefer my tanning in the sun.
Each to there own! But where I am, if anyone saw someone getting tanned, they would think they have gone mad... we just don't bother! We get tanned whether we like it or not up here, working in the sun, since the temperature is nearly always in the 30ties (Celcius) this time of year. We had some 40+ degree heat a few years ago in summer. And it doesn't usually rain for like 8 months straight....

bafa

Nov 30, 2014
hello welcome to cc:)

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat! :)

B

bluebirdchaser

Welcome! It's wonderful to have you here. Those sound super fun. I'm not super outdoorsy but I'm usually not opposed to try something new. I hope you like it here! :D

B

butterfly712

Hello solider4christ and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here. :)