Hello *waves*

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

tinydancer

Hi,

I'm new here. My name is Sarah and i'm 23.

I love God and really miss having christian friends around me. I love dancing, british sign language (i use it in my job which is cool) and i love rainbows.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know people here and spending time chatting to people about all sorts.

:D

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
Hi Sarah, good to have you here! Is British sign language very different from American? Just wondering.......:) Welcome!

T

tinydancer

Yep, i'm afraid it is. They are really quite different. British sign is closer to australian sign than it is american. Weird!

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
Thanks for the info! May I ask how you use sign in your job? :)

T

tinydancer

I'm basically an interpreter education (although have a different title so they can pay me less...) but i'm also training to be a fully qualified British Sign Language/ English interpreter so i end up interpreting other stuff in my spare time. :)

H

HebrewsTwelve22

YaY! A fellow Brit! Welcome Sister!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Sarah Hello welcome to Christian Chat
God Bless,