Hello World!!! God bless you!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

David11111

Hello! Greetings to everybody and may GOD bless us all!

Huh... I can't say I'm a Christian in the full sense of the word, or a very religious person, still I consider myself as a spiritual person.

If I stay here as time goes by, I hope I'm able to learn from you, as all beings learn and teach one another in this journey of life, and make some friends.

May God bless us all, deliver us from evil, and guide us safely through the valey of shadows!!!

Thank you so much... and blessed be!

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear MY voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with ME."

Attachments

DavidvanHolten

Feb 26, 2011
Bom dia David, Welcome to Christian Chat :)

S

shekaniah

Welcome, I hope you are bless here.