Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Joew1991

Hello people my names joe and I'm 23 years old I've battle drug addition since highschool and recently stopped few months back after meeting a woman who helped with quoting and showed me there is more to life than what I was doing, I'm trying to find god I pray sometimes but not to sure if I'm doing it correctly, I've had near death experiences in the past and took it for granted, now that I look back at it I take it as god saying it's not time for me to go yet, I've been seeing and watching things on the news about this Ebola and Isis n etc n for some reason It takes me back to the bible from when my father tried teaching us back when I was little but didn't want to listen what I think it's Jesus himself telling me to open up my eyes ,sorry if I'm rambling on I know this is just a introduction part of the forums but I need help finding Jesus and to fight off temptation of everyday sin, thank you for listening and god bless

A

Angelique

Welcome Joe to cc. I pray that the Lord leads you with His love and truth to the people who will love you and guide you in the knowledge of God. Thank you for sharing your testimony. may every single day of your life be filled with the truth, power and mercy of God. The bible says in 2 Corinthians 12:9-11

But he said to me, "my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness". Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christs power may rest on me. That is why, for Christs sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak. then I am strong.

May you find Gods strength..in all your weaknesses.

Bless you :)

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome, delighted to have you here. God Bless.

B

bluebirdchaser

No, don't apologize, that's good to hear how God's been working in your life, and I think He's definitely calling you. Afterall He's calling all of us. You're definitely welcome here. If you ever have any questions or need anything, even if it's just to chat, you're more than welcome to message me.

Sep 30, 2014
There's light at the end of that dark tunnel, keep your eyes on Jesus, write His words on your heart, welcome to CC.

J

Joew1991

Thank you all :)

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Welcome to CC, Joew1991. Your past does not matter when you come to Christ and you are truly saved. Please make use of this wonderful place to make some good spiritual friends who would support you along your journey. :)