hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

washofficer46

New to the site looking for new friends to chat with. I am not a christian even though i grew up in a christain home, school and church. 51 police officer and retired from the military. My chosen life has taken me on a path to see things that are sad and starting to make me feel im missing something in my life.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
New to the site looking for new friends to chat with. I am not a christian even though i grew up in a christain home, school and church. 51 police officer and retired from the military. My chosen life has taken me on a path to see things that are sad and starting to make me feel im missing something in my life.
​Hello and welcome to CC. Glad to have you join our cozy little jungle. :) lol

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat! :)

C

Chezz

Welcome to CC :)

Nov 5, 2013
First of all welcome to Christian chat. And I give thanks to you for serving in the military and serving as a police officer to protect our country. The paths that you have chosen certainly have their sadness in them and I understand that. Perhaps if you got to know God better through the Bible and by talking to other people in this forum and in the chat you will be a happier person. I think happiness will come into your life. It is never, never too late for that. God bless you.

B

bluebirdchaser

You're welcome here, and I hope we can help you find the happier path :)

B

butterfly712

Hello and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here. :)

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome, delighted to have you here. God Bless.