Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cozy

Jan 18, 2010
Looking for clean chat so I'm giving this one a chance. God Bless!

I

iliveforHim

Hi Cozy!

You've come to the right place! Nothing here but God loving people! ;)

Have fun chatting! :)

cozy

Jan 18, 2010
Thank you for the welcome. That is absolutely one of my most favorite songs. I was worried when I became a Christian in 2008, that all my "cool" music would have to be dumped and that Christian music was all gospel and hymnals. I was happy to be introduced to rock and hip hop groups as well as an adult contemporary feel. I love all music now even Gospel and hymnals! I love to hear people praising God and it's suprising what music has brought me to tears!

I have this "video" in my mind when this song plays! It's me breaking up with the old me, and the old me following me around ( which I feel at times ), but I'm walking hand in hand with Jesus just smiling but feeling a bit sad for the old me who still wants to be a part of my "new" life as a Christian!

God Bless!

I

iliveforHim

Hi Cozy!

I got into Christian contemp. purely by a need to reject the current hits music that always degrades women and leaves no possitive msgs. for our children. My son was a lot younger then, and I hated the fact that I had to "mute" my car radio every time an inappropriate word was said, pretty soon, I had to mute quite a bit of the lyrics!! So I turned to Country, but then this genre started to talk about inappropriate things, not all artists, but enough for me to want to change to another more positive station, lucky for me I found K-Love. I LLLUUUUVVVV their music! Toby Mack, Mercy Me, Among the Thirsty, all of these artists come up with the most rhythmic songs to worship God with!

So, so far, we have a taste in great music in common!!!

:)

cozy

Jan 18, 2010
Wow I can't believe how long ago this was lol! I love it here!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello cozy i hope you are enjoying Christian Chat.