Hello.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

navy3001

Aug 7, 2021
Hello everyone, I am pretty much just here to share a story, I want to share it with other christans. I most likely will pop in and read things here and there, maybe comment, but will not interact that much due to being burned to many many times by online people, even by ones I would be long friends with online..

Anyways, the story right!

TLDR - A demon came into my home, and God helped me get rid of it.

Long story - About 3 years ago, it started when I watched a youtube channel called nukes top 5. Pretty much, it is a youtube channel all about "Ghost sighings" AKA, demons. I didn't watch them to get scared, because they never did scare me, but to think "why are theses people so stupid?" I watched every video he uploded to that point, and everything in my home was fine. Until his next video... That video, one part got to me and did scare me, even to this day I am not sure why.

The clip was a group of people in a house frame, with some doors barely there falling apart, as there is a very loud woman scream, as doors are slamming open and closed, as the group runs into every room. Out of over 100 clips, of glowing red eyes, shadow people, etc, this was the one thing that got to me. After that video, is when the demon arrived.

It started a few days after that video, it was 12 PM, I was eating my lunch when out of no where, the trashcan in the kitchen sounded like it was kicked, while it also moved away form where it was. The wall was an L shape, with the trashcan in the corner, my mom did not notice it so I just shrugged it off.

A week later, I woke up around 2AM, and the baby gate next to the area I was sleeping sounded like someone slammed it into the wall. A week after that, I wake up around the same time, and heard a very weird noise, I just went back to sleep and in the morning, my mom found a baby photo of me that fell off the wall, the tape holding it to the wall.. Mangled and twisted. That is when I started thinking. After that, every few nights I saw faces when I closed my eyes, I forget what they looked like, I was not scared, just wondering what the faces are. I still really did not make the connection yet.

Then, around 2PM, I was watching my dog home alone, then, a crash sound came from the bathroom and my dog looked and started to growl, that is when it all clicked, everything that was happening, a demon was in the house. I froze, I couldn't move, so, I did the one thing I know would work, I started praying. After that. a wave of joy flew over me so much I started crying, after that I put on my old fav christen music and sang along with them.

The demon did try to come back a few times, and each time, I ask the lord to kick the demon out! If the demon ever returns again, I will do the same. For we have power with the lord, We do not need to fear evil, evil needs to fear us!

And as an added note.. due to things happening at the time, I thought God was no-longer with me, yeah, he will always be with me, and with us.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Hello everyone, I am pretty much just here to share a story, I want to share it with other christans. I most likely will pop in and read things here and there, maybe comment, but will not interact that much due to being burned to many many times by online people, even by ones I would be long friends with online..

Long story - About 3 years ago, it started when I watched a youtube channel called nukes top 5. Pretty much, it is a youtube channel all about "Ghost sighings" AKA, demons. I didn't watch them to get scared, because they never did scare me, but to think "why are theses people so stupid?" I watched every video he uploded to that point, and everything in my home was fine. Until his next video... That video, one part got to me and did scare me, even to this day I am not sure why.

The clip was a group of people in a house frame, with some doors barely there falling apart, as there is a very loud woman scream, as doors are slamming open and closed, as the group runs into every room. Out of over 100 clips, of glowing red eyes, shadow people, etc, this was the one thing that got to me. After that video, is when the demon arrived.

It started a few days after that video, it was 12 PM, I was eating my lunch when out of no where, the trashcan in the kitchen sounded like it was kicked, while it also moved away form where it was. The wall was an L shape, with the trashcan in the corner, my mom did not notice it so I just shrugged it off.

A week later, I woke up around 2AM, and the baby gate next to the area I was sleeping sounded like someone slammed it into the wall. A week after that, I wake up around the same time, and heard a very weird noise, I just went back to sleep and in the morning, my mom found a baby photo of me that fell off the wall, the tape holding it to the wall.. Mangled and twisted. That is when I started thinking. After that, every few nights I saw faces when I closed my eyes, I forget what they looked like, I was not scared, just wondering what the faces are. I still really did not make the connection yet.

Then, around 2PM, I was watching my dog home alone, then, a crash sound came from the bathroom and my dog looked and started to growl, that is when it all clicked, everything that was happening, a demon was in the house. I froze, I couldn't move, so, I did the one thing I know would work, I started praying. After that. a wave of joy flew over me so much I started crying, after that I put on my old fav christen music and sang along with them.

The demon did try to come back a few times, and each time, I ask the lord to kick the demon out! If the demon ever returns again, I will do the same. For we have power with the lord, We do not need to fear evil, evil needs to fear us!

And as an added note.. due to things happening at the time, I thought God was no-longer with me, yeah, he will always be with me, and with us.
We have authority over demons. We should be casting them out. They have no right to trespass into our lives, but that does not stop them trying.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
That was an interesting story that you have related. Please consider interacting with the members so we can see who you are and what you are about. Interaction is the nature of this site. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

navy3001

Aug 7, 2021
That was an interesting story that you have related. Please consider interacting with the members so we can see who you are and what you are about. Interaction is the nature of this site. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.
I most likely will pop in here and there to chat some.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and hear your testimony. We are at a time when we all must build up our faith, by reading/hearing the Word of God. Also putting on the armor of God each day with the shield of faith, the sword of the Spirit and so forth, we are prepared and protected from advances of the enemy. God bless you and hope to see you around the Forums!

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com

I can relate to that having slept in a "haunted house" I bound him and cast him out and went back to sleep.