Hello!

• Thread starter JesusDaughter146
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JesusDaughter146

Hi, everyone!

I'm Taylor, also known as JesusDaughter146. I love making new friends and meeting new people, and am so excited to have found a website with tons of other Christians! I look forward to getting to know you.

A bit about me:

-I'm 19 years old, American, and female (as evidenced by my username).

-I dedicated my life to Christ in 2004.

-I have a sharp, sarcastic wit and a sense of humor, and I love to laugh!

-I love reading, writing, hiking, camping, hanging out with friends, and international travel.

-I speak passable Spanish and Arabic.

-I was born four months premature and have several medical challenges, but God is faithful and has brought me through. :D

-I've combined those three things (language, love for travel, and medical stuff) into a passion for serving God in medical missions by ministering to others with my story. I'm heading to Israel (for the second time) on a mission trip this summer, and am so excited! I'm so happy to have found all of you like-minded Christian brothers and sisters to share the adventure with me!

That's enough about me for now... I look forward to getting to know YOU!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Taylor, hello welcome to christian chat.