Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Erti

Well, I'm new here. Trying to figure a way to get to the chat rooms. It wont let me. Well anyways I guess I'll just have to introduce myself. I am Jessica and I just turned 21. I'm not a Christan... I'm not anything to be honest with you. I don't even call myself an Atheist. Just exploring the world of religion. I avoid religion mostly due to my Schizophrenia. I guess it's a dumb reason but it keeps myself safe and others.

Dec 19, 2009
Welcome to CC, Erti.

I don’t know much about the chat rooms. If you go to the home page there is a “chat now” button you click, and you have to have Adobe flash player. I know they were having some hardware problems a little while ago that were preventing some people from getting into the chat rooms. That’s all I know, though. Sorry.

L

levitaingrid

Hello, Jessica, I just read your thread and I'm very happy you joined christian chat, I did it yesterday. Look, first of all I wanna tell you that christianity is not a religion, but it's a lifestyle and we who believe and follow Jesus Christ do it because of our own experience with his irresistible love. I liked you were honest to say you don't have a religion, not that it's that relevant... Here in Christian chat you will find new people and friends. To enter a chat room you go to the homepage and choose how you wanna chat, with or without webcam and voice and click enter.
Hope we can be friends,
Ingrid

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Erti, welcome to cc

Jun 20, 2010
Welcome to the forums anyway :)
p.s. there's a big chat-now button on the main page, just underneath the 'donate' button :p

V

VRJ

Welcome Eti!
Don't know much about religion. Well, that's okay. The people in Jesus day never had a bible, probably just plain fishermen but knew there was a God. He will teach you by himself just remember he can do all things.