Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 8, 2024
Nice to be here. Jesus has influenced so many of his children, how beautiful.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to our fellowship here at Christian Chat! We are glad that you have joined us. :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
HI, so glad you are joining us in the Forums and welcome!!! Have fun browsing the many Threads and jump in when you're ready. God bless & keep you and have a Happy New Year✨🥳

Jan 8, 2024
I just wanted to share that one day as a support worker to our dear seniors, in the community where I’d served f or three years. Well, one day, a dear lady who recently passed away was sadly, not a believer. But there was one day she was fully open to hearing the Steps to Christ book being read to her, she had breathing problems that morning, chest pains. I’d like to share, that upon reading the sentence, “God His love is written upon every bud upon every spire of springing grass. The lovely birds making the air vocal with their happy songs…..” I’ll never forget that very moment, that morning, Berys looked at me with absolute attention as she quickly conveyed a moment of utter amazingness spoke of the loudest bird she had ever heard singing/whistling, but espe I ally in that very moment. I knew deep down in my heart that this lady knew exactly that it was an inspired Devine moment, it was no accident. No way. From that very point, I noticed she would ask to know more about Christ. It was a great joy to share Jesus, I hope she was saved before she passed away after taking the booster jab. The point is Gods’ saving grace is so beautiful.

Jan 8, 2024
Hello, I didn’t know what handle to use so yeah this one came to mind, 007 is not after the worldly movie, just the number my favourite number is 7. It is perfection, 7 day week, 7 last plagues, 7 candle sticks…blessings

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
R (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg Friendly.png

'Glad you have arrived. Thank you for sharing God's love.'
This being something that is greatly needed more of...God's love being shared.'