Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rachel762

Hi, I'm Rachel a 21 year old Christian in California who's going through some rough times so thought it would be good to come here and find some Christian fellowship to help me through this time and to walk closer to God. :)

S

Spetsnaz

Hi what rough times you are going God has made a way to see you through

R

rachel762

Currently struggling with an eating disorder.

S

shekaniah

God I ask you in the name of Jesus to help rachel to take every thought captive to your obedience, I know that you can help her with her eating.
Lord put her around the right food, take away opportunities that would cause her to eat unhealthy. Cover her with the spirit of wisdom, surround her with the love and support she needs. You know her heart and mind Jesus, do what it will take to let her fill her life with something that will take the place of this disorder. In Jesus Name, may she know how much she is truly loved!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello rachel762 ;) welcome to Christian Chat.