Hello. :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheEpicNoise

First off, let me introduce myself:

My name is Todd. :)
I am a Christian. :D
I am an avid musician ( I may put some music up here from time to time.)
I am not perfect (Christ makes me all that I am.)
I am 100% non-denominational. Christ didn't belong to one, so neither will I.

Anything else, just ask. :)

B

Brandon777

Hi Todd.
My name is Brandon.
I am a Christian. :D
I love cheese and honey.
I am perfect. hehe, not really :)
And I am non-denominational because Paul taught in the Holy Bible that people shouldn't cling to any apostle or teacher, but instead should cling to Christ. 1 Corinthians 3:4 "When one of you says, "I am a follower of Paul," and another says, "I follow Apollos," aren't you acting just like people of the world?"

What is the most epic noise?

T

TheEpicNoise

The most epic noise is when thousands of people are praising God. Period.

H

HebrewsTwelve22

Welcome Todd... cant wait to hear your music :)

E

EcarG

Hi Todd :).. just wanted to say hi

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Todd Hello welcome to Christian Chat.
God Bless.

S

shekaniah

Welcome to CC! May you be blessed with great friends and fellowship here!

B

Brandon777

Do it to it bro!!