Hello!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

John832

Hello Everyone,

I just noticed this intro and thought I would say Hi to everyone.

I do enjoy reading the bible and learning more and more each day. I also enjoy bible studies as well.

I was wondering if there is some kind of unspoken ettiquette with the blogs?? It almost seems as if there are certain circles? Certain people only communicate with other people in their posts.. Me being me.. I just started jawing away on the blogs.

I can understand if people find me boring and just dont say anything in response to.. :) But I hope I am not posting comments on blogs that are intended for certain denominations, etc..

Hope to speak with you soon!!

M

missy2shoes

hey John.....welcome to CC :D......

Jan 9, 2009
Hello Everyone,

I do enjoy reading the bible and learning more and more each day. I also enjoy bible studies as well.

I was wondering if there is some kind of unspoken ettiquette with the blogs?? It almost seems as if there are certain circles? Certain people only communicate with other people in their posts.. Me being me.. I just started jawing away on the blogs.

I can understand if people find me boring and just dont say anything in response to.. :) But I hope I am not posting comments on blogs that are intended for certain denominations, etc..

Hi John, Welcome to CC. As far as the etiquette goes; just follow the rules of the site.
Feel free to join in the chat room or post on here. :)
Terry

S

sweet_eyes

I butt in to whatever post I want...:) doesn't matter whos! welcome 2 cc!!!

G

gilangcempaka

i m new here.. i dont know how to chat in the forum.. is there anyone can help me.. tks.. GBU

W

whench

hi John..were both new here so hope like me you will feel free to read any and comment if you want..welcome and hope you will be a good friend too..thanks..God bless!

grace

Sep 8, 2006
Welcome to CC. Hope you enjoy it here. Sometimes it does take a bit to get to know some people since we have had an opprotunity to be around each other awhile....BUT...just give it time, jump in the chat room or in the forums and I am sure you will enjoy it.

As far as the forums go, there are a few that do talk back and forth on the forums....(*cough* Sam and Missy) (LOL) BUT, it, I am sure is NOT done at the exclusion of anyone at all. Its always good to be lighthearted and fun and have a good time.

R

Raeshelle

Hello Everyone,

Hi John, it is always nice to see a new face. Welcome to CC, feel free to jump into the chatroom and get to know people, and as for posing on the forums feel free so post on any or all of them. You may not get a reply or you may get caught up in a debate. Everyone is welcome to join in anywhere.. God Bless and Have a great day.

F

faith79

nice to meet everyone! I think the chat room is craziness so I stick to the forums :)

S

saje

Hi hello everyone

C

charl

Hello and welcome. I like jawing to lol. It is a great way of learning and listening. Just be yourself. Follow the rules and follow the gospel and your in the right direction. God bless and chatter away :)