Hells Vandals - By Lester Roloff

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 10, 2013
This is a fundamentalist old guy who died 30 years ago.
He thought fizzy drinks were wicked.
Along with dance halls and science education.

A fruitcake of the highest order. I listened through most of another
But the guy is one card short of a deck. Had no grasp of facts or the real world. But there again most of his material could have been from the sixties for all I know.
If ignorance is bliss Roloff was a happy man.

Please folks - don't bother with posts about Roloff

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
This is a fundamentalist old guy who died 30 years ago.
He thought fizzy drinks were wicked.
Along with dance halls and science education.

A fruitcake of the highest order. I listened through most of another
But the guy is one card short of a deck. Had no grasp of facts or the real world. But there again most of his material could have been from the sixties for all I know.
If ignorance is bliss Roloff was a happy man.

Please folks - don't bother with posts about Roloff
How dare you say such things about such a wonderful and humble man of God such as Brother Lester Roloff.

You know what your problem probably is though? You most likely have gotten so used to the modern day televengelical, psychological and positive type of preaching that you forgot what real true Bible Preaching is all about. Lester Roloff had standards and integrity. He is a true inspiration. Brother Roloff was a man of true Biblical conviction. He is considered one of the heroes of the faith. He called sin out. Which is something that a lot of modern day preachers will not do. And that is probably the main reason you probably do not like Lester Roloff, because he preached so hard against sin.

You should be thankful that there was a Christian man like Brother Roloff who took such a strong and bold stand against Sin, against Wickedness, against Alcohol, against Worldliness, against Fornication, against Sodomy, and against the False bible versions like Kenneth Taylor's "Living Bible." When that book of his was not living at all.

And when you say Fundamentalist, what do you exactly mean?

The Fundamentals are the Core and Essential Doctrines of the Bible. Every Christian should be a Fundamentalist. A Fundamentalist is a Christian who believes in the Core and Basic teachings of Scripture: The Virgin Birth, the Deity of Jesus Christ, and the physical Resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.

The Fundamentals are the Basics of Scripture.

U

Ugly

You know what your problem probably is though? You most likely have gotten so used to the modern day televengelical, psychological and positive type of preaching that you forgot what real true Bible Preaching is all about.

You should be thankful that there was a Christian man like Brother Roloff who took such a strong and bold stand against Sin,
Did he teach against making unfounded judgments against people? If so, perhaps you should go back and listen to those teachings.

I just find it funny you go on this rant about taking a stand against sin, and in the same paragraph, fall into the sin of judging someone. Not to mention anger.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
Did he teach against making unfounded judgments against people? If so, perhaps you should go back and listen to those teachings.

I just find it funny you go on this rant about taking a stand against sin, and in the same paragraph, fall into the sin of judging someone. Not to mention anger.
Well I did say probably. Yes I made an observation and a judgment call.

And if you are honest with yourself, you know you make them as well.

I wasn't really angry. I just was defending Brother Lester Roloff.

I basically said that for bookreader to say what he said about Brother Roloff, he (bookreader) probably is just not used to hearing real good Biblical preaching. And that's what I said.