Help! *friend issues*

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

vsbcc

Hello,
I first started with a best friend in which we were very close. We had a fight, and now we aren't nearly as close. But, she is now best friends with a girl who is a really bad example and is completely immature. The "bad example" had blocked me from everything and completely ignored me when she heard I was in a fight with my best friend. So, currently she kind of greets me when we see each other but not really. I decided to be better friends with three other girls that I was already friends with. Anyway, today the bad example had a surprise birthday party. EVERYONE was invited except me. I'm really hurt, and I have no clue what I ever did wrong in any way of this whole thing. I'm so confused and I need closure without starting drama.
Thanks,
Cierra

C

Chezz

Aww!! Well I am so sorry you are going through this. Maybe u can talk to her and tell her how you feel!! I had a friend that was one of my best friends for 4 years and we don't talk at all and kinda same thing happend..I will be praying for you! God bless

K

Kozio235

Nearly everyone has heard or even said the saying "its not you, its me". Well this is something that your [bad] friend would probably say to you if she had the feelings to do so. Tbh, this is actually quite normal... The person at fault here is the [bad] friend, not you. Just keep doing what your doing! Love on her like God does, even though he is ditched and doubted a lot more than anyone of us, he still loves us all equally. So just love her and Look to God for help!!

C

ChristianGuy0

Maybe somehow contact your friend and let them know you're sorry for the falling out and you want to be friends still if they want too.. Don't worry about the party.. in a few months it will be old and forgotten... just reach out to your friend and try to re-build the friendship maybe. Prayed for you.

U

Unicorn13

I know how you feel I just had to let go of 2 best friends . they loved drama and I don't. But through that I met two good friends that are amazing but now my old best friends have new best friend and she gives me trouble so what I did was stop talking to the both of them and im not being mean when I do that I explained myself and told them what the problem was but got nowhere .so I would do what you feel is right ! you will make the right decision ! praying for ya . it will work out!!!

U

Unicorn13

but if you feel like you should still be friends work it out :)