Help me...the only way I know to cry out...please read this....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

changedbychrist

The monsters breathe down my neck,
whispering temptation that I cannot resist.
"Cut."
"Bleed."
"Break."
"Die."
The nightmares, the demons,
they wait for me to..
just...
stop.....
breathing-----------
------------------------------
Help...
me.........

please.

N

Nicee

"Cut."
"Bleed."
"Break."
"Die."
they wait for me to..
just...
stop.....
breathing-----------
Help...
me.........

please.

What do u need help with? If you are hearing voices. I have been there.

Channa

Mar 1, 2014
You need God. I pray

S

Sirsoupy4

I've been to that very point in my life as well where I would cut or stab myself, and constantly thinking of suicide and the so called friends I had around me didn't care they laughed at me; I had became their entertainment. With that said I believe you do these things or think about them because you are torn apart by something and cutting makes your mind no longer focus on the problem (for a short while). I won't lie those thoughts they often come back for a while whenever you get depressed. The things I did for myself was go through my phone and delete all contacts that wouldn't build me up, I deleted my Facebook (later got a new one with new people), find good Christian friends and hangout with them, and get into God's word and fellowship with friends, real friends will not only redirect your mind from cutting but also build you up, also started a new school but I understand that's more so a family decision. I don't know what kind of stuff you've been through lately and truthfully I don't care, because it's not the downfall of a person that I look at for we ALL fall short from time to time, but it's the getting back up when the devil, your friends, and all is against you that's what I think the world needs to see more of. Anyway I rambled at the end a little, but there are people that care for you and that if you have thing on your mind you can talk about it.

Sep 12, 2014
[h=1]Matthew 4:1-11New International Version (NIV)[/h][h=3]Jesus Is Tested in the Wilderness[/h]4 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 2 After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. 3 The temptercame to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”
4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.
5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6 “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:
“‘He will command his angels concerning you,
and they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
7 Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’

8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”
10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’

Aug 30, 2014
Praying is fine, and support from fellow christians is great. But, please, do not let that be all you have. It you really want help, the best thing you can do is see a professional. A therapist or neurologist. Depression is hard, but it's treatable. I know from experience. So pray if it makes you feel better, but you need to take action as well. It may feel embarrassing at first, but I promise you, finally talking to someone who can actually help is the biggest relief you will ever feel. You won't feel trapped and helpless anymore.

C

changedbychrist

But a therapist will tell my parents everything I say and they are part of the reason for my cutting and depression...thanks for the suggestion though.

Aug 30, 2014
But a therapist will tell my parents everything I say and they are part of the reason for my cutting and depression...thanks for the suggestion though.
Actually, any medical doctor or therapist is forbidden by law to disclose any information to anybody without your innformation, including your parents. It's part of the HIPAA act. The only situations in which a therapist oculd legally tell your parents anything is if you were a threat to you specifically stated you were going to attempt suicide or were going to harm others, if there was a court order, etc.

C

changedbychrist

Exactly....cutting/ suicide is my problem...

Aug 30, 2014
I guess I can't really help. Others can only do so much if you aren't willing to help yourself. Just know that others, including myself, have been there and pulled through. You can do it too. By the way, cutting or any other self harm is not grounds to inform a parent. Neither is just having suicidal thought. Unless the doctor thinks you are an immediate danger to your own life, they will not put you on suicide watch. For most, you would ave to admot that you have actually planned or wish to end your life. Most doctors know that cutting is not usualy a suicide attempt, but a coping mechanism. They treat it as an addiction, not as an attempt on your life.

Channa

Mar 1, 2014
Dear Changedbychrist.

You've a few choices.
One of them is search professionally help
and one of them is continue the life you live right now.
As far as I can see, there are no other ways.
It's your choice what to do right now!
You're the only one who can choose.
Please. Choose with God.
God Loves you. He wants the best for ya.
I'll pray for you!

Channa

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Exactly....cutting/ suicide is my problem...
sweetie, I want you to go to my profile page, under the visitor messages tab, and read 2 of my threads dealing with suicide and depression. They are my own personal story of my struggles with these subjects. Click the links, and my threads are labeled by subject and name. My story has helped many on here, (thanks God), and I pray it will help and encourage you also. :) Your user name suggests exactly who you are: changed by Christ!! :)

Take the advice of some of the other posters here. Find a counselor or someone to talk to. They're bound by law to keep what you say private. Or if you prefer to talk to somebody who's been where you are now, PLEASE message me if you want to talk, cry, or vent. :) God bless you.

Calmador

Jun 23, 2011
"Cut."
"Bleed."
"Break."
"Die."
they wait for me to..
just...
stop.....
breathing-----------
Help...
me.........

please.
1. Call upon the name of Jesus Christ. I believe his name has power to scare off demons and saying it comforts me.

2. Go to a close friend or family member that you truly can trust and spend some time with them. You need support.

3. Pray.

4. Read God's word.

5. If reading God's word is a difficult thing, then how about trying to watch a Christian movie? iTBN - Programs - Movies

^^^ some of the movies may be a bit scary since some have to do with revelation so I recommend you don't watch those.

How are you doing now?

S

sealabeag

I'd echo some of the suggestions that people here have already made:
Try a Christian counselor; they are not allowed to tell your parents what happens in a session as far as I know; and you can discuss that fear with the counselor and I'm sure they will put your mind at ease.

Pray! Probably the most important one; Pray as often as you can, spending quiet time, for as long as you can, with God. He can give you peace of mind and soul if you allow Him. He loves you and does not desire you to feel how you do.

Fill your mind with hopeful and positive things: Christian music, positive Christian movies, the Bible, good books, etc.

Talk!! Talking about your problems with someone you trust, again this can be a counselor or just a close friend/group of friends, lifts a weight off your shoulders.

God bless you and I hope you find peace with Christ.

Nov 20, 2014
You need a true friend. Someone who will be there for you. message me. Anytime. Never hesitate. I'm always here.

P

PierceM

I feel like most people are not going to agree with my answer here. But i think you should talk to someone. Like a therapist or something. Talking to someone could help you out alot. However i understand you like your religion alot. But i dont think it is good to depend on it alone. Religion can help but you should still relise that their are other options that are just as good. My advice though, talk to someone.