Help me write a magazine article about Virginity

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

ConvergeWriter

Hello!
I'm writing an article for Converge magazine about the value of virginity in relationships today.

I'd love to hear your responses to a couple of questions:

1. If you are not a virgin, do you wish you could get your virginity back?

2. If you could pay a certain amount of money to regain your virginity, how much would you be willing to pay?

3. If you are a virgin, would any amount of money or any worthy cause be a good enough reason to give it up? (Think Fantine in Les Miserables, selling herself to support her child)

If you like, you can also take the (very short) survey.

Thanks for your help!

Chelsea

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Hello!
I'm writing an article for Converge magazine about the value of virginity in relationships today.

I'd love to hear your responses to a couple of questions:

1. If you are not a virgin, do you wish you could get your virginity back?

2. If you could pay a certain amount of money to regain your virginity, how much would you be willing to pay?

3. If you are a virgin, would any amount of money or any worthy cause be a good enough reason to give it up? (Think Fantine in Les Miserables, selling herself to support her child)

If you like, you can also take the (very short) survey.

Thanks for your help!

Chelsea

1. Im not a virgin, and at this point wouldnt really want it back, its been gone for about as long as i had it and just isnt a big deal in my life anymore.

2. No

3. NA