Help me..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Akner39

Ok so I messed up my WHOLE life. I mean since I was little I just always messed up and I used to drink and party and I just feel so guilty about everything bad I have done. I get scared people will judge me. How can I over come this. I know When we become part of Gods family He makes us new but I can't seem to get the information to my heart so I still feel the same. Someone help?

X

xJoe

We can have a private chat about it.
I have the EXACT experience.
Born and raised in a worldly family. Spent my high school years chasing after girls / action running from one person to the next. And I wouldn't even care how many people I used or people I hurt. It was just fun to me and I enjoyed it and kept going.
There is a lot that goes to this topic and I would be willing to try to help if you want it from me since i have been through this.
AIM = l9mml joe
Yahoo = l9mml joe

P

pre89

God has the power. Paul had the same problem, its called "renewing your mind" its letting God dwell in you and you begin following Him. He also calls us to live a life that is holy. To become set apart for His works and to give up our lives and let Him use you. God loves you soo much!!!

V

VegHead

You don't need to be accepted into God's family to change your life. If you are accepted, then YAY. but it's not the only thing that will help. Once you learn not to care how people judge you, you will feel better. As long as your happy and know you aren't boozing and partying anymore, it won't matter what people think of you. Be a good person and you're good to go.

B

BeauBLESSED

If all those things you used to do are left completely in the past then people have absolutely NO right to judge you!

Two things to remember:
1. The past is in the past.
2. Only God can judge you.

Take one each of these with prayer and message me in the morning. ;)