Help me:'(

• Thread starter FunnkyChist_girl
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FunnkyChist_girl

Heyyy all ppl i need some help i feel like im walking down the wrong path but every body says im a very strong christan but i dont think i am because i feel like i dont belong in this world can some one please help me:"(

J

Jon49522

If you could perhaps expound upon your exact trouble, it would be much easier for us to respond with relevant help.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
How strong we as christians are is not determined by words or physical actions and neither is the correct path determined by such. How close you are to Christ is what determines your strength and capabilities coz only through Him do we even exist. And the bible says in proverbs that Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He say direct your path. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
If you are questioning where you are going, just put everything in His hands, trust Him and acknowledge Him even by just saying thank you. He will definately show you the way. God bless

F

FunnkyChist_girl

Jon i have thought about killing my self and cutting my self so many times i have lost count:""""(

Apr 24, 2012
Heyyy all ppl i need some help i feel like im walking down the wrong path but every body says im a very strong christan but i dont think i am because i feel like i dont belong in this world can some one please help me:"(
What is taking place in your life that's causing so much concern to rise?

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Funnky, What causes these thoughts of self harm? Like, is there something that happens that makes you want to do it? And please, don't feel ashamed. We're here to help. I'm praying for you. -JIM

F

FunnkyChist_girl

I felt like i was usless and no body cared about me not even my family and it seamed that the hole world was agenst me

J

Jon49522

I felt like i was usless and no body cared about me not even my family and it seamed that the hole world was agenst me
Well, that's what God is there for.

Romans 3:21-25 says:
"But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God." (emphasis mine)

Simply put, as a believer, you are the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ. What the world thinks of you needn't matter; it's what God said that counts. "God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged." - Romans 3:4

Also, in Matthew 6:26, God says: "Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?" Here God expresses His limitless love and concern for His children. In fact, "your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him." (Matthew 6:8). He's there just waiting for you to come to Him with everything you have need of! Just go to Him in prayer and lay it all before Him. One tip (if such it should be called), is this: "Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise." (Psalm 100:4). What that means, is that when you go to God in prayer, don't start off all whiny and negative (as is my wont as well, don't get me wrong here), but give thanks, and praise Him for the wonderful things He's already accomplished for you (after which you can continue with your needs/wants)! It'll go a lot better in your prayer life that way, I can attest.

Well, I sincerely hope I've helped a bit here; feel more than free to ask anything or comment if I didn't cover something or wasn't clear enough. God bless you sister; you will be in my prayers.

-Jon

Last edited:
L

Livi94

:( You're not useless! God has a plan for your life. You have your ENTIRE life ahead of you. Sixteen is soo young, at our age, we are still babies! There is so much to live for and your life is just getting started. I'll be praying for you <3
God Bless

~Olivia

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Well, the 'world' is not really our home....at least for Christians. So you're normal :)

However, we do have to live here and try to get along. You're 16 yrs old and your mind is waking up...can be a fun time but also frustrating. Try to make some Christian friends and find some mature Christians at church to talk to :)

Welcome to CC!

D

destiny

u welcome and nice to meet u. Pls God love u. Only if u can run to him he will show u love. Also we love u bc u a our sis. And we a ur brethren

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
God Bless U ....
I will keep you in prayers.