Help my long term boyfriend converted to Islam

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

aussieguy

so in answer to your question i dont think it would work because you are unequaly yoked and if he was a heathen like you said you probably shouldnt have been with him because of that reason aswell
and explain to him the situation and how it conflicts with your beliefs and walk with God and that unless he is saved that it doesnt look like you could be together.
you might find that now he is in islam you might start to drift away from him anyway as they are opposed to christianity i have school friends who are muslim and so i have had the advantage to know about islam and they would never date a chrstian unless they are trying to convert them from christianity type of thing
if he is a recent convert you might have a better chance of witnessing to him as well, but i wouldnt go down the road that someone suggested about giving a sermon just on hell the turn or burn style,
as christianity is not a get out of hell free card and someone shouldnt come to christ just so they can get out of hell. while someone needs to realise they have broken Gods moral law (10 commandments) and should deserve to go to hell but after that realisation they should see that yet while we were sinners christ died for us so that we might be free and be with Him. He did this because he loved us so much john 3:16 it is a free gift and that is why someone should come to Christ not to just get out of hell but cause God loved his people so much that he died on the cross for them so that they maybe saved taking that punishment because he is a good and kind God and they should repent and put their trust in Jesus
which islam or any other religion does not offer they have to try and work their way to heaven or to nirvana, islam has to work pretty hard to get there as well with the 5 pillars and you ask a muslim if they will go to heaven which i have asked my friends and they say they dont know no one does just hope they have done enough to satisfy allah. So like i said maybe witness to him that Jesus is more than just a prophet and that He is God who provided away for salvation

but all this is definately going to be tough especially if you have been with him for 5 years but deep down you know that something is up, so i suggest pray so much about it and make sure the choice you make would not effect your walk with God and lead you astray but put your trust and focus in Christ and He will lead you to the right person He has installed for you :)