Help Needed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

_Angel_

I am having a problem with chat, When someone posts a bible scripture in the room. I have seen it on other computers come up on the same chat screen, why does it come up on a separate screen for my computer and how can I fix it so it comes up on the same chat window on the side like it does other computers?

S

Siberian_Khatru

Sounds like an issue with your web browser settings - possibly the pop-up blocker in particular, or if your web browser is set to "open links in a new window", change that setting to have them open in the same window/new tab. If that's a no go, let me know which web browser you use, and I'll try to help you further!

A

_Angel_

I am using Mozilla Foxfire, HOW DO i MAKE SURE ITS SET FOR OPEN IN SAME WINDOW?

U

Ugly

If i understand your problem correctly, i've never heard of that happening before. I didn't even think it was possible. Wish i could help. My only suggestion if you don't get an answer on here in a day or two is try contacting RoboOp or maybe 1Still_waters directly and seeing if they know anything. Sorry i can't do more.

S

Siberian_Khatru

I am using Mozilla Foxfire, HOW DO i MAKE SURE ITS SET FOR OPEN IN SAME WINDOW?
In Mozilla Firefox:

1. Open the Firefox menu (top left)

2. Highlight options, select "Options".

3. Select "Tabs" at the top. The option to have pages load "in a new tab" is here; have that checked (otherwise they'll open in a new window).

After you do that, click on "Content" at the top and check your pop-up blocker. If needed, click on "exceptions" and copy+paste the web address of the CC chat window in there.

I hope this helps!