Help..? Please?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

troubled_teen

I'm struggling with my faith. I believe in the basics but struggle with some details and carrying out what I believe. I'm 16 and have already lost my virginity (I was 11 and it was not rape.). I've had several "friends with benefits," been drunk, and have done several other sinful things. In being a teenager, my hormones are crazy and I severely crave sex. I feel like such a whore and a failure. I'm academically successful. Though I know my parents are proud of me, I have personal thoughts of them being totally disappointed in me. That may be caused by their ignorance to my actions. I do not entrust my secrets to them due to my not wanting to be judged or limited any more than I already am. I know I'm a train-wreck, but do you have any words of advice or encouragement? My friends have betrayed me and I don't know where else to turn. Help..?

B

BackFlipForward

Hebrews 13:5 b "I will never leave you or forsake you."
It sounds like you've been living a pretty hard life. I really don't know what you are going through no matter how much I try to understand because I have never actually experienced anything like this myself. But I can tell you that Jesus will always be by your side. God knows what you're going through even more than you do. I'm glad that you believe, but I also encourage you to spend some time with God through reading the Bible or even just talking to him like you would talk to a friend.

I've already posted this verse in another post, but I'll do it again just for you! =]
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever!
Are you getting what that means? It means that the love that he felt for you for Him to decide to come down to earth as a man, live a perfect life without sin (I bet that wasn't easy), all in the end to freaking DIE just for you...that same love that Jesus had as he thought about you up on that cross on mount Calvary...is the exact same love that he has for you right now!

There was a poem I read that was called Foot Prints in the Sand (I posted this already also O:)
and it was like a man always saw 2 sets of footprints - him and God - walking side by side, but in his greatest moment of need, he only saw 1 set of footprints, and he said to God "You said that if I followed you, you would always be by my side, but why is it that in my greatest times of need, I only see 1 set of footprints?" And Jesus said to Him, "Dear child, I will never leave you or forsake you. During the times that you only saw 1 set of footprints...it was then that I carried you".

I hope that poem encouraged you a little, because I know it encouraged me the first time and every time I read it. Even now, I'm so pumped up for God!
If you ever need anyone to talk to I'll be here! Plus, there's all these people here on Christian Chat. Most of all, there's Christ. He loves you so much that He'd die for you! So, why wouldn't He want to listen to you? Go talk to him! I hope this was encouraging for you to trust God. He knows your needs, he won't leave, and he won't ever forsake you. Keep on trustin' ! May Jesus Christ Bless and Heal you!

~Nat

Apr 6, 2011
See christianity this is what you are. The fallback, when people get desperate they look to you they look to god and it makes them feel "better" because they expect it too, because they get told its meant too, When the murderer murders when the rapist rapes and when the drunk teenager... well yeah. The opium of the masses and the congregating area for the distitute and desperate.

In my oppinion getting drunk is the only really bad thing you actually mentioned, since it is harmful, the rest cause varying degrees of damage depending on you're mindset, and you'res obviously isn't a good one for that sort of thing. I recemend you tell you're parents about at least some of the things as this will relieve the feelings of guilt/rejection and failure and give you some breathing space and allow you to then ask god for forgiveness this will deal with you torment on an emotional level and allow you to restore or faith.

W

waterboy6515

God views sin as sin, just as God forgives me for losing my temper and doing something kind of dumb, he will easily forgive you for what you have done, and he wants to help you. I'm not really good at giving lots of advice, but just know that God truly does want to help you, and does not enjoy seeing people suffer. Is there anyone at your church; if you go to one that you could talk to?