help! very urgent, im terrified and need guidence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kyleighvera

So I was in my bathroom, I looked up and saw..i felt scared, a fear over whelmed me. It was a 6 I've done research..it was a shadow of a perfectly shaped 6. I've done research, 6 is associated with the devil:...I don't love the devil. I'm repenting. I owe myself to god. I repent but I'm scared I just want god to take me and love me for all the sins I have commited. I'll be honest if that's what it takes I have lied, I have harmed myself and have been bisexual but that is.behind me...will god still want me, will god come and protect me from the beast. I want and need to follow my savior but Idk how to save myself. If I should go to church nut I have no way to do so...
What should I do to save myself. If the devil wishes to harm me and turn me away. Will my bible and.the thought of the lord protect me? I don't have cross. I could draw one but I just wish for god to save me from this pain...and fear..I believe and wish t serve the heavenly father.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
my reaction to fear & conviction would be to pray,

not to search for, join and post in an internet forum.

while you're using the internet, i suggest finding the bible online. start in Matthew, and keep reading.

E

Ecclesiastik

You can start by picking up a Bible. I would suggest reading the book of Matthew.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Yet if you devote your heart to him
and stretch out your hands to him,

if you put away the sin that is in your hand
and allow no evil to dwell in your tent,

then, free of fault, you will lift up your face;
you will stand firm and without fear.

You will surely forget your trouble,
recalling it only as waters gone by.

Life will be brighter than noonday,
and darkness will become like morning.

You will be secure, because there is hope;
you will look about you and take your rest in safety.

You will lie down, with no one to make you afraid,
and many will court your favor.

But the eyes of the wicked will fail,
and escape will elude them;
their hope will become a dying gasp.

(Job 11:13-20)

so devote yourself to Him. stretch out your hands to Him. put away the sin in your life.

then darkness will become like morning.

it's not 'the thought of the Lord' or 'your bible' that protects you.

it's the Lord himself!

May 3, 2013
You don´t need a cross ("I don't have cross.") Jesus was nailed to heal you, just now, just there.

I have seen here you have confesssed your sins, in a written and public form (much better than many of us here) lie in those days John the baptist was baptizing...

Is any man here who could help you to be baptized in water, so JESUS, The LORD Jesus, could proceed to BAPTIZE YOU BY THE HIS HOLY SPIRIT?

According to what I read (God reads THESE lines) you have repented and are willing to convert to do HIS will, with the help of Jesus, my LORD. (It was like a circunsicion of the heart).

Welcome to the family of believers (unless you want to be catholic, because I see you got some information from them).

U

Ugly

Sadly your idea of following God sounds more rooted it superstition than biblical fact. The bible isn't a talisman that protects you from evil spirits. The number 6 isn't evil. You can't save yourself. Crosses have no power. Spiritual attacks have nothing to do with whether or not you repent.

U

unclefester

So I was in my bathroom, I looked up and saw..i felt scared, a fear over whelmed me. It was a 6 I've done research..it was a shadow of a perfectly shaped 6. I've done research, 6 is associated with the devil:...I don't love the devil. I'm repenting. I owe myself to god. I repent but I'm scared I just want god to take me and love me for all the sins I have commited. I'll be honest if that's what it takes I have lied, I have harmed myself and have been bisexual but that is.behind me...will god still want me, will god come and protect me from the beast. I want and need to follow my savior but Idk how to save myself. If I should go to church nut I have no way to do so...
What should I do to save myself. If the devil wishes to harm me and turn me away. Will my bible and.the thought of the lord protect me? I don't have cross. I could draw one but I just wish for god to save me from this pain...and fear..I believe and wish t serve the heavenly father.
Fear is a horrible thing Kyleigh but God can and sometimes will use it to draw us nearer to Himself. There isn't one of us here who hasn't experienced fear at some point in our life. Calm yourself and be assured that God's love for you is far greater than any sins and mistakes you have made in your life. That is the beautiful and glorious message of the gospel ...

Romans 5:8

[SUP]8 [/SUP]But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

None of us are any better or more deserving than anyone else. If you call on Jesus' name, He has already heard you ... and embraced you as His own. You have nothing to fear. Be still and know that you are most precious in his eyes. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Trust in this truth :)

W

wwjd_kilden

The devil will try to make you leave God in any way possible, but the thing is, while he can scare and lie to you, he has no actual power over you. The bible states that nothing can seperate us from the love of Christ (Romans 8). He has died for your sins, and by his blood, you are free. It was by the death and ressurection of Christ that this happened, though the cross was the method, a cross in itself saves no- one. Your faith does. Turn to your saviour, He alone can keep you safe, and he will.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[SUP][a][/SUP] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, [SUP]39 [/SUP]neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

The LORD is my light and my salvation-- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid?

May 15, 2013
The number one means, innocence, beginning.

Two means, Warning or be aware.

Three means, Coming of the lord, the acts of power.

Five means, Grace.

Six means, Prophetic word, Prophet, prophecy.

Seven means Completion, Finish.

Eight means, New beginning, restoration.

Genesis 1:3
And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

Genesis 19:1
The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground.

Genesis 18:1
The Lord appeared to Abraham near the great trees of Mamre while he was sitting at the entrance to his tent in the heat of the day.

Genesis 15:13
Then the Lord said to him, “Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there.

Here's someone else view:

[h=2]The Numerology Meaning of the Number 6[/h]

[h=3]The caretaker[/h]Positive Characteristics: 6s are responsible, loving, self-sacrificing, protective, sympathetic and compassionate. These loyal, maternal figures are domestic, fair and idealistic healers or teachers.
Negative Characteristics: A 6 can overdo its inherent protectiveness and become anxious, worrisome, suspicious, paranoid, emotionally unstable, cynical or jealous. They tend toward the conventional side.
The Numerology Meaning of the Number 6 | Numerology.com

M

Mastersman

Hey friend the Bibe says in 1st John 1:9 that He is faithful and just to forgive us of all our sins. He will forgive you, He died for you, He is reaching out to you right now. Just go to Him and ask forgiveness and spend time loving Him.

R

reject-tech

OP, The only thing that should scare you the way you appear to be scared, is the idea of returning to the ways that you are trying to turn away from.
Scare yourself out of your former life, do not scare yourself out of the present or your future.

The bible, God, strange bathroom phenomenon, should not scare you the way you appear to be.

Your bathroom experience is not something that is meant to doom you. It is a reality check. If you remain afraid of it, you might be failing the reality check.

Sounds like you are repenting. Don't restrict that to being on behalf of yourself, concentrate it to include the effect you have on others.

Don't be scared, mark up the feeling, say "ok, got it", realize you aren't the only one, then make a direction to move in.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
- you're not sure of your spiritual status (not Christian?).
- you saw a shadow
- this is your first post.

you named a few sins you've been involved in (not one of us is without sin, but as Christians we are not slaves to it)...sin is a terrible and cruel slave driver....making you do things you hate.

if you would like to be near christians, and learn and hear the Gospel:

- be aware the internet is not necessarily the best choice
- find a local mainline church and ask to see the pastor there - pour out your heart to him (not a woman, a man).
- join the ladies forum and discuss your trouble there.

you need to Gospel, the Good News of Christ.
zone

Oct 31, 2011
What you let in your mind is the key to letting in God's spirit to fill you so full there is no room for fear.

What I did when I became afraid like this was to only let the words of the Lord enter my mind. That worked, but I had to keep at it week after week. I was a housewife with babies to care for. While I worked, I was also memorizing scripture. I would let no other thought enter my mind.

I think if anyone watched how the bible was propped up everyplace I went they would have laughed at me. It was propped up so I could check it as I washed dishes, with me as I vacuumed, open by the beds I made.

God recommends this. God says in Php 4:8 Finally, beloved, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is pleasing, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
you have a clear choice in your life.

either choose the Creator or emptiness.

If you choose the Creator, prayer and Scripture is the place to start.

C

cubfan716

God will always love you. Whenever we commit sins in the past we have strongholds that the enemy tries to bind us up with even as were walking towards the Lord

Whenever a stronghold has taken you captive it takes a toll on your life. I struggled with strongholds in the past and it takes a toll on your life. It makes you think differently, contrary to what the living word states. In John 8:31-36, Jesus tells us that we can be held in bondage due to strongholds in our lives. And His solution was to, "continue in my word... and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (v. 32-32) Strongholds are torn down as we meditate on God's Word, which is truth!

Remember, you have authority over sin because of Christ who died for our sins. Your saved by faith and the Lord is true to his promise for eternal life. Whenever you feel under attack you say "In the name of Jesus I renounce you Satan". Its not about having a cross (Bible yes for your edification spiritually) its about Christ who lives in each of us. In Christ all things are possible.

In Christ,

Luis

T

Theodore

6 is not just a negative number, mostly everything with power can be used for evil or good... That would be like saying someone who is born on the 6th is cursed, which is not true. Maybe you have been reading up on a lot of that devil worship to fill your mind with these thoughts, just like watching a horror movie it will eventually get into your dreams. I suggest doing some research on the many meanings of the number 6. If you really truly feel that it was an attack from the devil then that means you are doing something right. The devil will throw things at you to make you turn back to his works. Just like the red sea, the Lord did not know why the Isrealites would turn back to slavery and the treatments that had happen to them instead of going further out into the unknown even if it ment dying. Don't give up and when you feel attacked again repeat the name Jesus Christ and ask that he gives you strength and protects you:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 4, 2013
Don't worry about the 6 thing. 666 is a mark, but 666 is the number of man. I'm a man and believe in the Word of God. We all fight the carnality that is inside of all of us.

Revelation 13:17-18 (KJV)
[SUP]17 [/SUP]And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
[SUP]18 [/SUP]Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

1 brick short of a full load. :p:confused:

Acts 16:31 (KJV)
[SUP]31 [/SUP]And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Romans 8:37 (KJV)
[SUP]37 [/SUP]Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Last edited:

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
1 Peter 5:7 Throw all your anxieties upon him, because he cares about you.

I'm not sure what you mean by "save myself," but I know one who can save. And you can call on his name any time.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

You trust in God and you're building on firm ground. So just trust in Jesus. Become a child of God if you haven't, and God will give you his power to protect you when you call on him.

Ephesians 6:10-17 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Christ, the Son of God, came to earth, lived a perfect life, and suffered and died as a sacrifice for our sins. He took our punishment. Then he was raised to life again on the third day. And the same power that raised the Son of God to life will also raise you up if you will become the son/daughter of God also. May God's peace be with you. And don't ever hesitate to call on him. The world is better of the closer it is to God - not the further from.

Oct 31, 2011
Please remember it isn't your knowledge of God that is important, it is an inner knowledge so much a part of you that all your dreams and doing reflect that. All the advice given here is wonderful, but it is telling you things you knew before.

Making your knowledge become "you" is something that is done supernaturally by God, our only part in that is to be receptive. The other part of this is not to let what isn't of God enter us via our thoughts. We can only do that by how we fill our minds. And remember, God says we do have control of our minds. We don't have to let such as thoughts of 6's as something bad take over or become part of our thought pattern. They aren't of God.

B

BELIEVE

dear sister kyleighvera.

god bless you dear sister kyleighvera each and everyday and may our lord jesus christ be a light unto you forever and may his mighty hands protect and heal all that steps forth to try and pull you away from our father in heaven who loves you most of all...

here are a few holy scriptures from god himself to those reading and replying to our dear sister kyleighvera in her hour of need from us... we must not act out negatively or question were she stands or were she is measured with our father in heaven... for this is not love at all.

romans 12:10
Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.

ephesians 4:2

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

ephesians 4:29
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

1 thessalonians 5:11
Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

hebrews 6:10
God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.

1 peter 3:8
Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble.

dear sister kyleighvera... satan will and attack you harder and more determined for you are choosing to live not for yourself or for the things of this world any longer and he hates that.

satan is more among the christian groups because he doesn't have us and we are following his greatest enemy... who is our father and our god.

and as you can see... we christians fight among each other endlessly and are divided.

yet despite all this god shall always provide dear sister.

so no worries... be worried if satan stopped attacking you for then you are in his hands... just hold on dear sister and always turn to prayer and your fellow brothers and sisters in whom you feel confident to confide in and that will build you up and do it out of love and not come questioning or condemning or judgmental... but would come unto you as our lord and savior would... as a lamb... as a dove... full of love... just as our lord jesus christ.

just know this dear sister... things get easier once we fully realize who truly is backing you up and the power that comes with it...

satan can't do anything but twist and distort what god has already done... and then tries to give it to you as truth dear sister.

so just do as our lord jesus christ stated... satan get thee behind me for i have no time for your silliness for i am a child of god and a light to this world no matter if i fall and fail... for my lord jesus christ says i can't be lost or pried from god's holy hands in which you can never enter or remove me from... that's the power behind us dear sister kyleighvera.

when you see or hear those lies sister... call them what they are... lies and false accusations from satan himself and his little league followers who know no better than to follow their leader who has already lost before time and creation even began dear sister.

so know you are always behind a winner... so hold fast and rely on god's holy word, your prayers and desires to be more like our lord jesus christ, and your true brothers and sisters in which you all can come together and build each other up... for that is true love dear sister.

god bless

Last edited by a moderator: