Help! Where's the Reset Button?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

richie_2uk

Hang on! What reset button?

You noticed computers, TV's, digital devices, Mp3/mp4 players, Tablet's, Watches, Fire alarms, clocks, and loads of other electronic gadgets and even some analog devices has it's very own reset button? Have you ever wondered why we don't have one of our own? You would be correct to think, we are human, and not machine or a device, is the reason why we don't have one.
But what if I told you that you do have a personal reset button? I know the first thing you think, What? Wait? what are you talking about Mr? And probably call me weird and nutty names. But what if I told you, that you genuinely have a reset button? Proof?, would be your next question right?

JESUS is the reset button:
Isaiah 43:25 I, even I, am the one who wipes out your transgressions for My own sake; and I will not remember your sins.

Supposing you did have your own reset button? Let's put it this way! we would be using it like no other right?. And there will be no need for forgiveness, and no need for God in our lives. Well I guess that's why God gave us free will. Woe I hear you say, what free will has to do with our reset? Well I can tell you this. God gave us free will to use in our lives, God gave us the free will to accept him or not. The way the world is going today. Most people choosing not to accept God as there saviour. So then how are we going to see this reset in our lives? how are we going to use our free will to choose to reset and have our life wipe clean so that we can start again?

You can! How? Read below. this may be your final chance to hear about the greatest offer you will ever hear.

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Let Jesus be the reset button to your life. All you do is to accept Jesus in your heart today! he can reset your life, by forgiving you your sins. He will wipe the slate clean. Ask him to reset your life by asking him to come into your life and be your Saviour. He is there with open arms to show you the right way.

Sure enough you can use your free will not to choose Jesus and ignore this and carry on with your life. And watch the world decay and watch the world be destroyed by man. The time is short, and each and everyday, God revealing himself more and more by his prophesies that are happening today. Don't decide last minute. Have Jesus as your Saviour.

You may not want him in your life right now, but let me tell you. He will always be there until
you decide to choose him as your saviour. He is not going anywhere. I know the question you maybe asking now? What's in it for me? well here is what:

1. A complete reset of your life. By 100% forgiveness from Jesus.
2. You will walk a amazing Journey with Jesus in your heart.
3. you will his great power of healing.
4. You will see the reason he died for you.
5. Doors will open for you, because God himself will open them. " As long as you obey him "
6. The impossibilities will become possibilities.
7. You will see what true love means.

And the list goes on.

Reset your life today while you still can.

Start your journey today and walk with Jesus.

Use this simple prayer, to allow Jesus in your life today.

Dear God, I know that, through my lifetime, I have not always lived for you, and I have sinned in ways I probably don't even know yet are sins. I know that you have plans for me, and I want to live in those plans. I pray to you and ask for your forgiveness for the ways in which I have sinned. I want to accept you Jesus into my heart. I am eternally grateful for his sacrifice on the cross and how He died so I can have eternal life. I pray that I be filled with the Holy Spirit and that I continue to live as You desire for me to live. I will strive to overcome temptation and no longer let sin control me. I put myself in your hands. I pray that you work in my life and guide my steps so that I continue to live for you. In your name I pray. Amen.

If you have prayed that simple prayer, Welcome to God's family. God Bless.

[h=3][/h]

R

richie_2uk

For those who are genuinely seeking God. Here is a call For Salvation. Reset your life today while you got a chance. You may choose to ignore this calling, but one day, you will realise that you do need salvation in your life. Just don't miss the opportunity. As time is short.

for all those who wish to ignore God's calling, then let it be on your own heads.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Lamentations 3:22-23 It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.