help with divorce

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Dougie

I would appreciate any offering of support to ensure my divorce goes smooth. I know this may be an odd request but it's in the hands of the lord now. The marriage was doomed as my wife now lies in another man's bed. She is very much against god and any form of faith. I have to stress that there was effort made to save the situation but to no success. i prayed to the lord to help me with finances to end the marriage and he provided,and continues to give me signs that its in his hands now. Any prayers would help to encourage this to go smoothly and swiftly, thank you. I'm sure there are others with the same issues as I and I am also sure some may frown upon me( I hope not as the lord shows me the way)

J

jb800m

praying for GOd's will in this situation pray for both parties in volved that GOd will meet the needs for spiritual growth in the paths they are on, praty for the finances too

Misty77

Aug 30, 2013
My heart aches for the journey you are just now beginning. Pray, seek counseling, and get a good attorney.

S

sophi3

I'm praying for you