help :(

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sharlhyn

I registered here cause I really need you help guys.

Ok, I am not a Christian.But I accepted God as my personal savior and I really want to be a Christian. I want to go to Church, camp and other Christian activities. this is my problem, My parents won't allow me cause they are not Christians. I need your advice guys. please help me. thanks

H

henrita

well, if u had accepted christ as ur saviour, then you are a chrisitan.

i have known similar cases like yours in my country, but after few years i had seen the whole family coming to christ.

so liitle more patience and prayer...and waiting upon the lord will lead u to church soon.

But i can exactly understand that it must be tough there, dear friend.

For now, u can pray by urself and if possible, read the bible and mediate.

regards

Y

Yachiru

I know a few young christians with this problem, and congratulations on finding the LORD, Continue to pray and worship and eventually the LORD WILL lead you to a church and even your family! for now get a copy of HIS word the bible and have some home devotion time :D

GOD bless.

S

sharlhyn

I know a few young christians with this problem, and congratulations on finding the LORD, Continue to pray and worship and eventually the LORD WILL lead you to a church and even your family! for now get a copy of HIS word the bible and have some home devotion time :D

GOD bless.
thank you so much. Yes I'll continue to pray and worship Him. I have a copy and I'm doing devotion. Sometimes I join Bible study at my friends houses too. If I can sneak :) God bless and thank you again for the advice :)

S

sharlhyn

well, if u had accepted christ as ur saviour, then you are a chrisitan.

i have known similar cases like yours in my country, but after few years i had seen the whole family coming to christ.

so liitle more patience and prayer...and waiting upon the lord will lead u to church soon.

But i can exactly understand that it must be tough there, dear friend.

For now, u can pray by urself and if possible, read the bible and mediate.

regards
hope I can do it to my family too. Yeah patience and prayer. thank you for your advice. God bless :)

C

ChiefOfSinners

Hello Sharlhyn,
As a previous post said, if you have given your life to Jesus, you ARE a Christian and you HAVE come under his care and protection. It will be difficult for you as you must walk a line between honoring your parents (Exodus 20:12) and being obedient to Christ (Matthew 10:37). It is good that you are attending a bible study/home group, you can think of this as your church if you are not able to attend one. Keep to your devotions and give your heart to Jesus each morning, remember that each day is a new beginning and we walk our path one day at a time (Matthew 6:34). Seek out other Christians as friends at school and elsewhere, they will strengthen and encourage you in your walk. Perhaps by your example you will lead others, including your family, to Jesus. May the Lord Bless you and keep you, may He make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you His Peace (Num 6:24-26).
Cheers
Bob

S

sharlhyn

Hello Sharlhyn,
As a previous post said, if you have given your life to Jesus, you ARE a Christian and you HAVE come under his care and protection. It will be difficult for you as you must walk a line between honoring your parents (Exodus 20:12) and being obedient to Christ (Matthew 10:37). It is good that you are attending a bible study/home group, you can think of this as your church if you are not able to attend one. Keep to your devotions and give your heart to Jesus each morning, remember that each day is a new beginning and we walk our path one day at a time (Matthew 6:34). Seek out other Christians as friends at school and elsewhere, they will strengthen and encourage you in your walk. Perhaps by your example you will lead others, including your family, to Jesus. May the Lord Bless you and keep you, may He make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you His Peace (Num 6:24-26).
Cheers
Bob
thank you so much! yes It's very difficult but everything is possible with God. Most of my friends are Christians. thank you again for your wonderful advice. I'll really follow it. May the Lord God Bless you more :)

D

DreaMtz123

Acts 16:31 (New International Version)

31They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household."

Joshua 1:8-9 (New International Version)

8 Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

Stay in prayer.. so will I..
GOD BLESS YOU :) and dont worry trust in the LORD