.... HELP!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Will I go to hell?

• Total voters
L

LookingforHelp101

I am a 13 year old girl that has had sex.. Sinful sex since I was 12. I was saved months ago but a little after I continued having sex.. I didn't stop. With only one person though.
Still bad.. Well, I got rededicated a few times in that, and went to church every wednesday. Although I continued having sex.. I did other shameful and just as bad sins as well, like cussing and so. I never did drugs or drank though. And no I'm not pregnant. I kept trying to stop but I just gave up.. But I got redicated once again on Wednesday. And I don't want to go down that path anymore. I need help. I need Christian advice..

Anyone help me?? Please.

T

TDWP22

change is not always instant, it may take some time... try to get closer to God as possible, i mean a relationship with him

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
hey girl watsup? The bible says resist the devil and he will flee.- James 4:7
The bible also says there is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the spirit. For the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
You see as a Christian you have been redeemed from all sin. All you have to do is resist the temptation. God can never let something come to you which you cannot handle. God wants you to free and not conform yourself to sin. He loves you and wants to be with you. Ask for Gods wisdom and guidance, He will help.

C

Crazy4GODword

friend wait on the Lord, for He will not leave you behind. For God is merciful and gracious to help anyone in their distress. Ask God for the support and need that you want and seek Him for He is already seeking you. Do not put pressure on yourself friend for you have not yet crossed over to the other side completely and that is a start for new believers. So you cannot say you will go to hell, God has a plan just keep trying over and over not to do the wrong.

God bless​

T

TheJesusFreak

I voted No. I am glad you are AT LEAST someone who wants to change and isnt caught up in the hype society places on such acts.

I beleive if you TRULY try your hardest to stop and improve yourself you are fine. But I am not God.

X

xJoe

listen. If you want God to take you seriously you need to takehim seriously. Salvation / going to heaven has nothing to do with how you act. But I can promise you that you will have a miserable life without following. Don't do like I did.

A

AnandaHya

Read your Bible and sink your roots deeper into the Truth of God. It will help you resist temptations of the flesh and understand what true Love is. Its not just about sex though the world will try and convince you its ok. your heart knows its not. You have to ask yourself some hard questions.

Are you trying to trade sex for love? Because that's not ok. Learn about God's love and you will realize your are worth more than that. You are precious and unique and God made you for a purpose.

don't get stuck in the guilt, repent and move forward. If someone is pressuring you into doing things you don't feel God wants you to do, then you should avoid their company. make some christian friends that share the same ideals as you do and will help you stay on the Christian path and not stray towards people who just want to use and abuse you for what they can get out of you.

Remember God made you for something better than that. Read your Bible and pray.

P

peachetty

well first off God is the only person that can truly change you. ask him for help and he will take the desire away and give you the strengh to say no. :) also tell a few of your friends have an acountability partne, it will help you stay true to your God, and your new found faith. remeber God is for you God wants you to beat this, his love is greater then any love a boy can give you and more satisfying then sex could ever be. :) ill be praying for you. feel free to messege me if you ever need to talk. :)