help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 13, 2012
if anyone can help, please let me know, they turned off the lights again, 74 dollars, if I dont pay it in 4 days I will be expected to pay an additional 500 dollar deposit, we are laid off again, and I had to park my car because I cant afford the insurance right now, There is a lot of other things going on too and my wife and I are really in a mess. The main thing is getting our power back on, if someone is able to help, I can tell you how to call the city directly. if not please PRAY PRAY PRAY!! things are really bad and seem to be getting worse, I'm just at the end of my rope here Thank you for listening and God bless Tim

T

TexasHallelujahGal

Abba Father by the authority and in the name of Jesus Christ if not me who ? { praying in spirit} we the body ask that the principality and powers and cain ,python and leviathan and the rulers be bound and bind all the spirits reeking havoc in Tim's life right now ...restore peace and meet every need for him and his wife now in jesus name we trust and thank you you praise you for tim's release ...our God is mighty to provide amen

Sep 13, 2012
Just bumping this up ttrying to stay positive

J

Jordache

I believe God will provide for you. I'm jobless, pursuing disability (unable to work), have had no income since September, no blood family support, a minimal savings, etc but God has provided for everything.
1. A family from my church whom I really don't know agreed to put me up completely free of charge until May.
2. Despite my disability I have been able to donate platelets to pay my phone bill. This is very important since it really is my lifeline. I walk almost everywhere so it's a safety need. It holds my bus schedule when I need a bus. It's my flashlight, my Internet, my calendar, my music (music makes my world go 'round), and my communication device.
3. Despite being slightly low in iron (not dangerously so) The Lord gave me a nurse who bent the rules for me so I could donate platelets.
4. I got an anonymous gift of $250 from a church member.
5. My church has given me financial support.
6. My pastor has whipped out his wallet and tossed me money just for the heck of it or for a Christmas present.
7. Other people have offered to clean out their office for me when I need to move again.

I could go on, but you see, God provides for His children. $74 is not a lot. Call around to church and ask for the person in charge of benevolence. Seek out a food pantry ministry. Get food there and use the money you'd spend on food for other bills. Look into donations. Look into studies and surveys. Check Craigslist and do odd jobs. Sell on ebay. Sell for other people. God WILL provide.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father my Lord and provider, I ask in the name of your son Yeshua the messiah that you open your hand of provision to this man and his family. I pray that you bring people into his life that will help him not feel lost and help him renew his way of thinking. Bring your peace and comfort to this family who is in great need. Help them feel the love that is around them. In Yeshua’s name I pray amen.

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting all your needs before God in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles

S

SPUZIT

There have been times when all I could do was window shop at thrift stores. God once asked me to sit down & Learn & study for awhile, I ended up in a wheelchair, sitting down, not punnished, yet lots of time to pray & study...you may think I am belittle-ing your situation yet , what God places us where he wants to show us how to trust sometimes or to learn something, when you have a family this can be hard to see or even understand, you got some great tip from the girl with ways to earn money, but also pray keep in the lord, he is beside you,in a more positive way than you may be feeling at the moment. None of us can presume to know the mind of God & I for one know far less than I think I know, but my friend if Jesus would seek out one lost sheep from wandering away from his faith, & clothe in beautiful aray a bird in the feild then how much more will he take care of one of his dear loved ones in their time of need. Don't feel alone or defeated, as we lean on God in trust life has a way thru him of turning out fine . Use resources all that you can ... prayers are with you, spiritual wealth comes in many ways. I will pray & I hope you feel the compassion I meant. It is hard not in person to give advice & prayers yet God uses this,& prayers are very powerful ,so get ready for great things.

G

GreenNnice

Dear Lord, I pray Tim stays strong in you, letting him know you provide now as you did then and will in the future, for those who believe in a faith of you leading their life, able to seen you in the unseen , able to understand faith is a substance, something solid though not seen, something there, I pray TIM puts His heart out there, Lord, for you, asking, in your name, for what He needs, you provide all our needs, You, yes, you, Lord, provide everything we see , have own, it's none ours and all yours, Lord. Bring TIM a miracle from You, Lord, only You, Lord, Thy will be done. Amen.

God bless you, Tim, release YOURSELF completely into His arms, His Spiritvin you leading, feel Him, see Him, He is there, for you in Him, all the time. :)