Help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nateadondo

I have an undisclosed prayer request, quite a few actually. I am coming to you all ashamed and tired. I keep messing up with God and I dont feel like I have that fire I used to have, I am barely reading my bible and going through the motions of someone who claims they love Jesus. I do love Jesus, but I am stuck in a rut, its been bothering me for a few months now. Please pray for me!
In his name.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Certainly! I sent you a private message as well, but you need the Holy Spirit's power to help you stay away from sin and keep you fired up :)! Telling others about Jesus helps me stay close to Him as well.

J

jkalyna

THERE IS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF, THE LORD LOVES US AND IS HAPPY TO SEE US IN PRAYER. PRAYING THE LIGHT WILL LIGHT YOUR WAY." IN JESUS NAME.

F

Forgive

We all have fallen and come short of the glory of God. The shame and embarrassment you feel is the Holy Spirit bringing this to the forefront of your heart. Our God is a loving, and forgiving God. He has already seen the end of the race, so nothing suprizes Him. I too have felt the shame, embarrassment, and conviction for being once on fire then sliding into ice cold. I fell away from the values I learned from the Word and sinned against God and myself, not to mention all those who depend on me. Thank God that He never gave up on me as I gave up on myself. Stay in the Word, pray about all things, and talk to your Heavenly Father just as you would talk to your earthly one. He loves you and is calling you back into His arms. Be happy and thank Him for the feelings you are having, as this is your time to repent , pick up your cross once again, and follow Him. My prayers are with you as well. Be honest with God and yourself, deal with whatever you need to deal with, but let God do this through you. He wants you just as you are. Dont let the evil one fool you into doubt, and thinking you have gone too far to be made right again. If I, as wretched and fouls as I was, can be saved and return back to the arms of Christ, He will take anyone who calls out to Him. The good news is, He is calling out for you. Will you answer the call? God bless.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus's name for a renewed faith in the joy of Jesus.

God bless
pickles

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for you...for guidance and wisdom in this valley. Keep in mind that the Christian walk consists of valleys and mountains. We need to be faithful to those beliefs while we're in the valley, knowing the truth...even if we don't 'feel' it.

I do think God will 'back up' to see if we follow; like a parent does with a baby learning to walk. Walk in faith, even when everything seems dim. That faith (believing even when what you see says different) is what leads a person to a very close relationship with Christ. Be encouraged! God wants you to grow :).