Help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PaigeyStorm

I need your help.
I need your prayers.
I've never experienced so much hurt before.
my mom has left me, my family (dads side) are constantly mocking me about believing in Jesus, I have no friends at school because I'm a 'Christian girl'. If I do hang out with people at school, I fall into the influence of drugs and alcohol.
Im stuck, I can't see God in any of this, I'm fearful and broken.
I need prayer or advice. Anything. I'm just not coping.

W

wwjd_kilden

Is there any place nearby where you can go to find other people who share your faith? It is important to be able to share thoughts and feelings with others. I advice you to look for some kind of Christian youth group if there are such things in your area.

Remember, the one that is in you is stronger than any evil or harmful force in the world

P

PaigeyStorm

I'm a youth leader. But I'm speaking about school.

W

wwjd_kilden

having been an outcast myself I am not sure I have advice on how to join cliques (actually, I'd avoid doing that).

I guess that ultimately it boils down to this: If you need to drink and do other negative things in order for them to accept you into their group, they are not true friends.

B

BeenForgiven

I am so sorry to hear of your situation. In school I also had no friends and struggled each day to make it through. I was also mocked and called names. It may sound trite, but sometimes all we can do is hold on to Jesus and just cry and keep reminding ourselves that this is not our home. One of my favorite scriptures right now is John 14:18 "I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." and applies well in your situation. Keep the faith and keep your eyes looking up to Jesus!!

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Jesus tells us we will be persecuted.

"God blesses you when people mock you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things about you because you are my followers." Matt. 5:11 NLT

So why are we surprised when it happens? I have been banned from forums for being a Christian, but I have never been really persecuted in school.

I wonder if there are other Christians in hiding? Could you start a Christian group, or is that not allowed?

Could it be you want to hang out with certain people, when maybe God wants you to go to the people who are sad and lonely, or losers and help them to know Christ?

I will pray that you will stay away from the booze and the drugs. That is simply not acceptable for a Christian, and it tarnishes your witness at school and at home.

Sorry, I forgot to ask, in what way has your mom left you? Praying you will be reconciled. That really must hurt.

Praying you will find a better way, and God will be real through all of these terrible trials.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you, your family and for all salvation for your mom in Jesus.
Praying also for all that is the comfort and joy of Jesus to fill your days.
Jesus said, in the world you will have tribulation, but take courage, I have overcome the world!
Its never easy to walk alone in the world, but remeber, that you are no longer of the world, but of Jesus, and never alone, for He is always within you and walks with you, helping you carry every burden.

Huge Hugs and God bless
pickles