HELPLESS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

aloneandbroken

I needs pray so badly I am so ready to give up on life. I really dont want to bore anyone with this but I needs prayer. I work for a company that needed a rental truck and had me pick up the truck as a licensed driver for the truck and it was covered under the company account everything was taken care of when I arrived I never paid them anyone money .3 months later on my job I get a text message sayin them truck was reported stolen and a warrent for my arrest because truck hadnt been paid for. To make a long story short I dif get arrested and have to go to court in january. The company admitted it was there fault and would down anything they had to to get all them charges dropped. But the thing is its been 3 months and they still havent paid for the truck or an attorney. Now they company says we are getting laid off until after the new year ..They put me in a motel room but I had no money at all for food or anything . They only paid for a weeks on the room which 4 of those days I was hospitalized for stress and bp 210/140 because of all of this but when the weeks was up they didnt pay for the room again all my clothes shoes jewlery everything I owed traveling with this company was thrown away. the transmission in my care is broken and they were to help me fix it because I used it for work. Soon now im homeless sleeping on the street or a shelter with no money care or clothes and facing 6yrs in jail if they dont fix it. I cant get a job for the the charges are showing up on my record as pending plus all my ids were thrown away. Please pray that dominic allen will come get me and stand by me like I have always done him and I will get umemployment to help me get a little money .I also needs a lawyer to file a law suit against the rental place and my company because now they want event taken my calls or text. Im so scared

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
I'm sorry for all you are going through =/ That's a lot to deal with, and I'm praying for everything to work out. I thank God that there is no problem to big for him! Remember that peace is the result of casting your cares upon the Lord through prayer and thanksgiving (Philippians 4:6-7). Don't give up. It will get better. =]

"And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast." -1 Peter 5:10

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
I am so sorry to hear all you are going through, I am Praying for you.

Father God, I pray you bring provision into this lady’s life. Please give her comfort, strength and peace. Lord open her eye and ears to the help you provide along this journey. Please bring some of your children alongside of her to help her in this time of need. In Yeshua’s Holy name I pray amen.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Please guide this lady through this trying time in the name of Yahshua the Messiah we ask you Heavenly Father to comfort and strengthen her.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs, praying for you and setting all your needs before God in Jesus's name with praise and thanksgiving.

God bless
pickles

W

wwjd_kilden

Your justice system seems to be malfunctioning.... If the company openly admits it is their fault, why are not the charges being made towards them?

There should be some kind of organizations where you can get juridical help cheap or for free I think, though I don't know how to get in touch with them in the US.

Praying

P

psychomom

aloneandbroken, you poor thing! :(

You have my most fervent prayers today!
Please do speak to the Lord yourself...that contact is important. ♥
I have put your name in my prayer notebook, dear friend.
Please, as you can, keep us updated? (so we can pray for you,
and because we care about you!)

love,
ellie

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent in the love of Jesus :)