Here are your 'moderate' Muslims

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
The gist of it is that there is no such thing as a moderate muslim. Their holy book tells them to kill maim and destroy the infidel. The ones who claim to be moderate are nothing more than riding the fence and waiting.
Brother, the problem with your assertion is that there are untold millions of people around the world who say the exact same thing about Christians based on the teachings of the Old Testament.

S

Sirk

Brother, the problem with your assertion is that there are untold millions of people around the world who say the exact same thing about Christians based on the teachings of the Old Testament.
Saying something doesn't make it true. No where in the new testament does it advocate killing innocent people. Not one Christian I know wishes for innocent women and children to die. In fact, people in my community have adopted countless children from Africa who would otherwise have died in their 20's from eating garbage. I guess I don't have an answer for you except that nail bombs are coming to American malls if we don't stop the invasion.....and I have a problem with that. This is my home and my only intention is sounding the alarm bell to what is coming here... if we don't open our eyes. Maybe it's too late...I don't know. In the meantime....I'm packing heat just in case. It might be time to get a little more training. I know a guy.

K

kaylagrl

Where in the OT does it say kill the infidel to bring Christ back? Strike off their heads etc. Chapter and verse please. Nice to see the little elephant again,were you away? I don't recall seeing you around.

K

kaylagrl

Just a few related thoughts:
◆Didn't yusef write 'peace train' before he turned muslum?
As a 'professing christian' even?
◆God bless Judge Jeanine Pirro, on foxnews tonite, she gave it to
President B O as good as I've heard it. The lady has guts and hutzpa.
◆One republican, (sorry, I'm drawing a blank who), had a good response to
B O's dirtbag remark about us now being afraid of widows and orphans.
He said' We're not afraid of widows and orphans, mr.president, ...We're afraid of YOUR POLICIES that keep creating more of them'. BRILLIANT REPLY! And sadly true.
◆Hilary said muslums have 'nothing whatsoever' to do with terrorism.
She also said we have to wipe out the terrorists called Isis.
Isis stands for islamic states of.......wait a minute......
She must be referring to those 'other' muslums that.....don't...
believe.....in......islam??????

Funny how Obama was soooo compassionate when all those Christians were dying on the mountain. I liked how he rushed right in to save...oh wait! We're in this mess because of him in the first place.Really takes a set of stones to create a problem then turn around and say "oh you're afraid" Yes,I am,of your stupidity! His term is almost over,Lord let it be quick,and he could care less what happens in this country. He's dealt the final blow and now he's watching Rome burn and I believe he's taking joy in it.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Where in the OT does it say kill the infidel to bring Christ back? Strike off their heads etc. Chapter and verse please. Nice to see the little elephant again,were you away? I don't recall seeing you around.
Surely you know I wasn't talking about Muslim teachings, but what is in the OT. Entire populations were ordered to be put to the sword by God. Women were stoned to death, men were stoned to death, etc........ :)

:)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Saying something doesn't make it true. No where in the new testament does it advocate killing innocent people. Not one Christian I know wishes for innocent women and children to die. In fact, people in my community have adopted countless children from Africa who would otherwise have died in their 20's from eating garbage. I guess I don't have an answer for you except that nail bombs are coming to American malls if we don't stop the invasion.....and I have a problem with that. This is my home and my only intention is sounding the alarm bell to what is coming here... if we don't open our eyes. Maybe it's too late...I don't know. In the meantime....I'm packing heat just in case. It might be time to get a little more training. I know a guy.
No one mentioned the New Testament.........but, hey, if it works for you........ :)

sc81

Dec 17, 2013
yeah i've seen that video a while ago, the most disturbing part is that you'd think that video was shot in some islamic country or something but it's in NORWAY of all places.

That's the path secular europe is going down, they've done their best to suppress christianity and now they are going to be squashed by islam, I do believe islam will be God's judgement on the hedonistic west.

Dec 18, 2013
yeah i've seen that video a while ago, the most disturbing part is that you'd think that video was shot in some islamic country or something but it's in NORWAY of all places.

That's the path secular europe is going down, they've done their best to suppress christianity and now they are going to be squashed by islam, I do believe islam will be God's judgement on the hedonistic west.
Aye it seems to be that way, but then the judgment upon islam is also nigh and it will be severe. All ready it is pretty bad and sad and this is just the beginning. It is just judgment, for they want to destroy infidels and islam is an infidel religion and they want to die, and it all has been granted them. Some of the remnant of Christians though are in that bad neighborhood. Let us hope for their safety in Jesus, and peradventure they can find better pastures.

T

Tintin

This is good. Duration: 8mins

[video=youtube;ur7Ttz0q0o4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur7Ttz0q0o4[/video]

T

tanach

The gist of it is that there is no such thing as a moderate muslim. Their holy book tells them to kill maim and destroy the infidel. The ones who claim to be moderate are nothing more than riding the fence and waiting.
There are two main types of muslim at present. The first is the Terrorist and the Second is a Supporter.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
can someone put this video back to the top of the post above Cat Stevens?

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
There are two main types of muslim at present. The first is the Terrorist and the Second is a Supporter.
Well, no. There are nice peaceful Muslims too, but, they likely do not understand the core teachings of their religion include violence towards anyone who opposes them, or breaks their confused, crazy laws (including their own members) or towards anyone who leaves their religion. IT's a classic cult of the worst kind, except religious in nature, while Nazi-ism, Communism, and the Nationalist cult in North Korea are ideological. Cults like that draw their power from spiritual darkness that Jesus described, that blinds, controls, deludes, and kills the body as well as the spirit. Companies can even be cults, like the movie "The Firm," portrayed, or less dramatic examples, churches can be cults. A lot depends on the motives and character of the leader. Not sure of the verse, but, the Bible says, "where the spirit of the LORD is, there is freedom," not bondage. Families can even be cults of control and bondage and unhappiness. IT just shows how important it is to be in the Light! How much difference one person can make, either for good or for bad.

And yes, unfortunately, I read a quote in the paper once by Charles K. that roughly 80 million Muslims support millitant Islam

Last edited: