Here to help using bible scripture only, here to learn

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

ChildrenofNoah

After researching into the bible and exploring it properly a.k.a reading it word for word from start to finish many things have become apparent to me. My pleasure is to eliminate confusion using God's word (the Bible) and historical accounts.

I encourage everyone to read and re-read the bible as the first and foremost fount of knowledge provided by God on this earth. For those unsure what bible to get i would suggest a King James Version (KJV) or a bible with a good introduction as to how it was put together and wether it was a translation from the original languages or from later versions. Do not let this slow you down, grab a bible and begin to read!

So I am here to join chats, offer up insights from the bible, promote a number of videos on youtube that have been uploaded by various people who use scripture as the basis and other historical presentations, talk to those that just need a friend in Christ and be whatever else I can for the fellowship of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I am in no means 100% versed on the bible yet but that is my plan and I hope to find other christians who are waking up and realising they have been lukewarm and wish to change that.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi welcome to Christian Chat.

C

ChildrenofNoah

Thanks =) It is good to find a place to be able to chat about christian issues and for many of us in the world i think the christian circle around us is small!

K

Kyouken

Your mission sounds pretty cool, man. I wish you luck. Welcome, and God bless!

C

ChildrenofNoah

Thanks Kyouken,
It's lucky we have a God so great we can do such cool missions. Personally I find the bible an exciting book to read and full of wisdom and the whole thing is challenging but fun at the same time.

Welcome to chat anytime privately and either way thank you for asking God to bless and I'll pray for too!

God bless and hello from Austalia

S

shekaniah

Welcome!
Go to the bible study forum...you will find some good lessons.
Just remember we are all on different levels of learning,
and go to different denominations...so you will find not all
views are completely the same.
Pray for wisdom and you will be fine!