Here We Go Again...Police Shooting in Baltimore

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

Minutes ago another person was shot in Baltimore by police... Still waiting on the details,it appears the man was black.

V

Viligant_Warrior

Minutes ago another person was shot in Baltimore by police... Still waiting on the details,it appears the man was black.
This must be what you're referencing:

DEVELOPING: Baltimore police shot a man Monday in the same area where massive riots broke out last week over the death of Freddie Gray.

It's unclear what prompted the shooting. A Fox News crew witnessed a young black male running from police before he was shot.

It's not known whether the unidentified man was armed. A gun was reportedly found nearby on a sidewalk.

You're leaping to conclusions here. You post this as though the police are at fault, and we don't even know what happened yet.

Also, why do you say "another"? If that is supposed to reference Freddie Gray, he wasn't shot.

Last edited:
K

kaylagrl

This must be what you're referencing:

You're leaping to conclusions here. You post this as though the police are at fault, and we don't even know what happened yet.

Also, why do you say "another"? If that is supposed to reference Freddie Gray, he wasn't shot.

First reports were a man was shot by cops,I said also "still waiting on the details". I know Gray wasnt shot, in posting quickly I meant another as in here we go again in Baltimore since there is tension with cops. Posted too quickly. In fact it seems no cop fired a gun, not sure the rest of the details.

K

kaylagrl

That's how riots start.

No kidding,news reporters on the scene said a man was shot,so they were there and still got it wrong. Still it shouldnt start riots. Violence solves nothing.

Dec 18, 2013
On the TV from what I am seeing they are saying the man wasn't shot, but that a gun was discharged by accident when he tried to throw it away.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
First reports were a man was shot by cops,I said also "still waiting on the details". I know Gray wasnt shot, in posting quickly I meant another as in here we go again in Baltimore since there is tension with cops. Posted too quickly. In fact it seems no cop fired a gun, not sure the rest of the details.

Seems like alot of the po-po's have itchy trigger fingers. But if it WAS a black man, that's par for the course. The po-po don't like black people..just sayin'... :/

V

Viligant_Warrior

Blue, you need to post an apology to the Baltimore PD. Here's the real story:

Conflicting reports on gun incident in Baltimore

Conflicting reports about a police chase that may have involved gunfire roiled Baltimore Monday, just a week after riots rocked the city.

An initial report from a Fox News Channel crew on the scene indicated a man had been shot while being chased by police, but authorities later said a gun dropped by a fleeing man had gone off, and that no one was hit by a bullet. Police Lt. Col Melvin Russell said police had chased the unidentified man after he had been seen on a security camera carrying a gun.

The revolver was recovered, and one cartridge had been spent, Russell said.

Earlier, a witness had told a news crew she saw the shooting take place, and claimed the victim was not armed.

Don't you just love that highlighted part there? There was no victim -- but she was willing to lie to the media in order to stir up s***.

Blue, that's the kind of people you're encouraging. You need a serious rethink, and quickly.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Seems like alot of the po-po's have itchy trigger fingers. But if it WAS a black man, that's par for the course. The po-po don't like black people..just sayin'... :/
Thats funny because out of the 6 officers charged in the freddie gray case. Half of them were black...so does being a cop just make black cops hate their own race?

K

kaylagrl

On the TV from what I am seeing they are saying the man wasn't shot, but that a gun was discharged by accident when he tried to throw it away.

Yes that was the update. But the first report was wrong.

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
Interesting we don't get a lot of coverage on this. If it happened elsewhere the West would be providing weapons to those protesting.

V

Viligant_Warrior

Interesting we don't get a lot of coverage on this. If it happened elsewhere the West would be providing weapons to those protesting.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Blue, you need to post an apology to the Baltimore PD. Here's the real story:

Don't you just love that highlighted part there? There was no victim -- but she was willing to lie to the media in order to stir up s***.

Blue, that's the kind of people you're encouraging. You need a serious rethink, and quickly.
yes, and that SHE who gave the erroneous account (I heard it) should be sent up on some serious charges for trying to incite a riot.

B

Brighthouse

It is going to be a very hot summer! I remember 1968 here in Detroit,and we have yet to recover from that! People are unhappy for any number of reasons,and the snowball is heading down the hill. It will not take much to have riots thoughout the U.S.