Hey everyone, been away for a few months

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Hope everyone is doing good. I have been good, just busy with trying to get a ministry up off the ground.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hope everyone is doing good. I have been good, just busy with trying to get a ministry up off the ground.
Welcome back! What type of ministry? Youth? Street? I hope God blesses many through your efforts .:D. And you, too!!!

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Welcome back! What type of ministry? Youth? Street? I hope God blesses many through your efforts .:D. And you, too!!!
It is a counter to the Boy Scouts. A group called Trail Life USA has been up and going the last 10 years to brings scouts back to a Biblical foundation. In our local area we have none of these groups and most churches has pulled away from Boy Scouts. So the chartering process has been months in progress.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
It is a counter to the Boy Scouts. A group called Trail Life USA has been up and going the last 10 years to brings scouts back to a Biblical foundation. In our local area we have none of these groups and most churches has pulled away from Boy Scouts. So the chartering process has been months in progress.
Hey man, good for you! What the ACLU and wokeness have killed, you are attempting to resurrect. Good!

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Hey man, good for you! What the ACLU and wokeness have killed, you are attempting to resurrect. Good!
Absolutely, the organization makes it real easy to start one and provides all the needed resources. It just takes 5 people to get one started then a minimum of 14 people to run a full size group.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Absolutely, the organization makes it real easy to start one and provides all the needed resources. It just takes 5 people to get one started then a minimum of 14 people to run a full size group.
Well, keep us updated on how this goes.