Hey everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ruaach

I am new here and I hope that I can get along with you all.

I have been born into a christian family which did a great job in raising me the christian way, but for the last 6 years I have been in the occult.

My reasons for joining this site is NOT to cause a turmoil of any kind, I am NOT going to degrade/insult your faith in any way. I come respectfully to learn why you believe and what your convictions are.

I am open to questions and reasonable debates, but nothing that ends up in a crossfire, which I would find pointless on the utmost degree.

I am here to learn about your faith, your God and your reasons for following in the footsteps of Jesus.

I really hope that you can accept me and my inquizative nature.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Welcome to Christian Chat! I pray that you may come to know God personally through this site. God bless

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Welcome, Ruaach :). Well, for me, the reason I believe that Jesus is the Son of God who died for our sins is because of what He has done in my heart; it's not really something that most people reason in their heads, though many have realized that Jesus is the Savior after looking for proof that He lived, died, and rose again; there is much evidence. I have a suggestion. How about if you offer God this deal: If He gives you total peace that Jesus is the way to heaven, then you will accept Jesus as your Savior and follow Him; otherwise, no deal. I've heard of many people who did that with wonderful results. I know that you may not be ready yet, but when you are....He loves you so much, my friend :).

E

Eugene

I am new here and I hope that I can get along with you all.

I have been born into a christian family which did a great job in raising me the christian way, but for the last 6 years I have been in the occult.

My reasons for joining this site is NOT to cause a turmoil of any kind, I am NOT going to degrade/insult your faith in any way. I come respectfully to learn why you believe and what your convictions are.

I am open to questions and reasonable debates, but nothing that ends up in a crossfire, which I would find pointless on the utmost degree.

I am here to learn about your faith, your God and your reasons for following in the footsteps of Jesus.

I really hope that you can accept me and my inquizative nature.
welcome to christian chat, nice to have you.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Ruaach hello i liked what you typed, welcome to Christian Chat. ;)