Hey everyone!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MimiGirl

Hi everyone ! im new :) lol hope to meet interesting people on here and share what God has been doing in my life...Have a blessed day!

H

HhhLGA89

Hello Mimi, welcome to Christian Chat! There are alot of kind and godly people on here to fellowship with, hopefully we will be able to be friends as well. :)

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello MimiGirl welcome to Christian Chat.

Jun 27, 2010
Welcome to CC, MimiGirl! What's your actual name? I'm Kimberly. I'm sure you will make some friends here! This site is pretty awesome, after all. :)

J

JJAC

Welcom to CC Mimi
you'll meet lots of great people here
i know i have

M

MimiGirl

thank you very much!

M

MimiGirl

Hey Kimberly, thanks for the warm welcome...my name is Miriam