Hey everyone!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 9, 2012
Hi there, came across CC and thought it'd be nice to pop in from time to time! I'm a Christian who would love to chat with more people of faith. So hello to all! xx

Z

zeddie

Hello Joey,
Hope you find what you are looking for, it's really important to be able to fellowship with people who are based on the Word- Happy future chatting!

Feb 9, 2012
Thank you zeddie! Couldn't agree with you more!

P

Peteyvale

Hello Joey,

Welcome to Christian Chat, I am Peter and live in Middlesex, England. I have only been on here for about 10 days so I am new myself, it is nice to be able to chat to others all over the globe. So far everyone I have spoken to has been so nice which generally makes a refreshing change.
I hope that you enjoy it as I have done so far. You are more then welcome to I.M / P.M me anytime.

God Bless
Peter :O)

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello JoeyB welcome to Christian Chat.

Feb 9, 2012
Hi Peter,
Funnily enough I have just returned home after living in hertfordshire and working in Chigwell for a couple of years so know the area pretty well. Thanks Peter, God bless.

J

josephsamatha

i am samatha ........ i am christian.......... really need much faithfull people ................ PRAISE THE LORD